+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by famita
    My whole problem with this is, what self respecting woman with a head on her shoulders is going to accept a $500,000 necklace on a first date?
    Over here.

I wouldn't turn down jewelry, especially jewelry worth a half mil given to me by a curly-haired hottie with pretty eyelashes.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

All these comments about her manners and class. I totally agree. She is completely without both. She looks horrible eating meals. I noticed that in the first season of FLOM. One moment that really stands out was when she a PJ were eating before the final elimation. PJ showed so much class and poise, but Rachel on the other hand was pushing the food in her mouth with her face right over the plate.

She was all over Preston, but for someone reason she is too much of a lady now for him to make out with her in the limo. It drove me crazy last night to watch her elimnate guys. She acted like she was the most innocent person on the face of the earth and had done no wrong. She is using these guys as much as they are using her.

I really wish they had gotten Rekebah to come back. That would have been a much better show.

Premium Member
    I think the moment last night which summed up this season of FLOM for me was after Rachel was explaining how she felt mauled in the limo, but then when she realized she might have gone too far with the innocent act after he backed off per her wishes, she decided she had better start being all affectionate with him again so she wouldn't lose her chance at winning a million dollars, since he would choose her over the money.

Classy. And as if that doesn't give a guy mixed messages...

And then she eliminated him anyway? There is just no way I'll be able to follow her 'logic'.

wasn't too surprised she eliminated josh since it was supposed to be such a "shocking" elmination

i like mike, he's the only one i like in this group, but he does have that stalkerish look to him lol

rachel does have bad poise....and yeah had that been preston or some other guy besides josh in the limo, i don't think she'd be saying she felt like she was being "mauled by some wild animal"

I like Mike also. I guess I have a stalker fetish.. He's "seems" the most sincere out of all the guys.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I missed last nights show, well the first 45 minutes of it. Could someone fill me in on what happened?

I had to go look up Mike to see who he was. I can't believe that you like him best--he has a mean look to him and doesn't seem warm at all. My favorites for her are Morgan, Dave and Chris. They seem like really nice guys. I think she's lucky to have three in the pack who are really handsome and who seem to be really good people.

I thought she did great with the eliminations, getting rid of the gold diggers.

Re: comparison with Preston and Josh--I don't think it's a fair comparison. Guys are hot for sex--it's reasonable for her to "put out" a bit more trying to woo the guy. But guys should know that they can't jump the girl. I thought her reaction was fine. Frankly, even if she was having a great time with Josh, it was too much. A first date--ON TV?? More than a kiss and a snuggle was too much; it showed Josh's poor judgment, which would just translate into more misjudgement later. They weren't right for each other.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Yup, Rachel isn't the classiest girl out there, but she seems pretty real to me. I kinda had a feeling she would eliminate Josh, I totally saw that coming. I think he was a bit out of line, and overstepped his boundaries. I can see how he made her feel uncomfortable. I wouldn't want to be grabbed like that on a first date either. Shows him to be a bit immature in my opinion. More boy-like rather than a man.

Quote Originally Posted by kaypasa2
    I really have to admire Rachel. She got rid of the three who were admittedly only after the money tonight. But my favorite part was watching the guys' faces when she let Josh go. When she told him that it was "going too fast," all the other guys had the best expressions on their faces. Shock and disbelief that the smug Josh, who thought he had it in the bag, got shafted.

Bet we don't see any more maul artists anytime soon.
    Yeah, I was waiting for the guys to pull little memo pads out of their breast pockets and with pen in hand, write, "Note to self -- don't go too fast with Rachel -- duly noted"!!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Glad "pig nose" is gone! And what was up with his hair?! Every hair sticking straight up is not an attractive look for most guys....
    How about when at the end they focused in on his portrait, and with the light shining on it, it made his hair look like it was on fire! Did anyone else see that? That cracked me up!!! He looked like devil-man!!!

Another thing I noticed, was the big stain on the upholstered back of the limo between Rachel and Josh -- it was staring me right in the face -- I was surprised they didn't move Rachel in front of it. I shudder to think what kind of stain it was??!! Ewwwwww........
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread