+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    She said it made her uncomfortable and she cut him loose. Makes sense to me. Coming on strong to Preston cannot be compared.

I find myself liking Rachael at this point but I have a huge problem with her shoes. She has worn the same thick heeled sandal through both shows to date! I haven't seen that thick a heel for sale in years. shudder

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Josh bid $250,000 out of his $500,000 check for a one-on-one date with Rachel. I wouldn't pay that much to go on a date with any girl.
    But it wasn't HIS money he was spending...!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Did she just say "weary of" instead of "wary of"?
    Lately I've noticed that a LOT of people say that! It's like they're combining the word "wary" and the word "leery" (as far as meaning goes) - and are using a word with a totally different meaning!?! I specifically remember Kirsten from the Andrew season of The Bachelor saying that too! I'm sure there have been others, but I can't think of who...

Quote Originally Posted by aceiling
    I like Mike - but he's starting to get a little holier than thou. I hope that's not a trend with him. How can he possibly know everyone else's intentions??
    I DON'T like him for that reason... Also, does this guy know how to SMILE??

Davif gets the limo ride home with David.
    Whaaaat??

I really, really like Mike. Now that Andrea's gone, we can finally get to "know" the guys. Novel concept, NBC!

I think Rachel talks a big game, but could easily develop feelings for one of these men. It's telling that she chose Mike, the wild card she has trouble reading, instead of someone she knew was interested in her. That tells me that she isn't putting romance on the backburner, that she wanted to know Mike's intentions. She did say that she was hoping his check was lower, and he did pick her first over Andrea. That's gotta earn him brownie points.

I also like Morgan as a personality. I wasn't surprised Josh went. Rachel knows she can play Caleb, whereas she's smart enough to know Josh has something up his sleeve. Moving too fast= revealing strategy
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Alex, 'The Player', is also booted.
    Glad "pig nose" is gone! And what was up with his hair?! Every hair sticking straight up is not an attractive look for most guys....

I was loving last night's show (what I heard of it, when my kids weren't screaming about something :rolleyes)

1. Rachel's dress for her date with Josh was fan-f***ing-tastic. I was nearly drooling, and it was really distracting me from staring at Josh's veeeery long eyelashes.

2. I can't say that I would be completely adverse to Josh mauling me in a limo.

3. Thank gawd that guy - Alex? - with the weird nostrils is gone. When he was on the screen all I could see was his nose.

4. Mike has a very creepy serial killer look to him - exactly what is it about him that she likes so much? Although I'm eerily reminded of the Meredith/Ian thing...like it's so obvious she's already picked out who she wants but is going along with the rest of the show anyway.

I say Mr. Personal Trainer - is it Chris with the artfully messed-up blond hair? - is next to go.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by kaypasa2
    Oh yeah!! I couldn't believe her poor posture and manners. The way she was slouched down over the table. Didn't anyone ever teach her that you're supposed to bring the implements up to your face and not the other way around? She was getting dangerously close to sticking her nose in the feedbag.
    I noticed that too... but then, we noticed she had no table manners last time too... I just don't think parents are teaching their children table manners anymore, and they should!!
    The other thing that really annoyed me about Rachel last night is the phony way she "scrunches" up her nose... when she's trying to look cute or coy... It just looks stupid! But I must say, she's coming across much better without other women around...

My whole problem with this is, what self respecting woman with a head on her shoulders is going to accept a $500,000 necklace on a first date? And in that, I can see why he did what he did. He'd already paid for it!! Or did he explain the necklace was from the show?

+ Reply to Thread