+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Ogopogo
    Agree totally with you. There have been guys I have totally wanted to kiss and the dive with the tongue just is an absolute turn off.
    Ditto on the "tongue dive" (great term by the way ).

I do think, though, that Josh was getting all handsy, too. Didn't Rachel say something about "his hands heading North and South, and it was just too much"?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by kaypasa2
    Oh yeah!! I couldn't believe her poor posture and manners. The way she was slouched down over the table. Didn't anyone ever teach her that you're supposed to bring the implements up to your face and not the other way around? She was getting dangerously close to sticking her nose in the feedbag.
    I noticed her horrible manners all the way through the last show, but I decided maybe I was being too critical as no one else said anything about it. I can go back to my original impression now, that Rachel has the manners of a pig. And on camera to boot!!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberieblond
    My personal take on the whole "mauling" in the limo thing.........I think Josh was just a bad kisser and shoved his whole tongue down her throat (haven't you ever had a guy kiss you like that, no finesse, but they think it's "hot") A bad kisser is a real turn-off....too much tongue, too much saliva, too soon...I don't think he necessarily "mauled" her in a physical "hands on" sense (although he could have, admittedly....but I think that would be too far for even the most confident guy to go while being televised, AND on a first date) I just somehow got the impression from what Rachel said that it was the KISSING that was the problem. If I had all these attractive men to choose from, I wouldn't hesitate to get rid of one that made me recoil from his less-than-suave technique.
    This I can agree with. Truth be told, I was waiting for this so called ATTACK that never happened. She never frowned or looked upset in the limo and she "looked" like she was enjoying this as much as he was. She was ALL OVER him just like he was until ............ her imagination striked.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    All I have to add to this discussion is - how hot is Chris?

I'm so glad I got him before AJ and berries and Partridge.
    We'll let you have him, Bama!! He seems a bit young for me... but he IS cute! So far he's been pretty quiet... too bad you weren't on the show - I bet you could get him to "open up" more! Hey! Wouldn't THAT be a good twist!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exposed
    This I can agree with. Truth be told, I was waiting for this so called ATTACK that never happened. She never frowned or looked upset in the limo and she "looked" like she was enjoying this as much as he was. She was ALL OVER him just like he was until ............ her imagination striked.
    That whole limo thing was kind of bizzarre!! It looked like she was really into it, then she panics... but then she continues to come on to him, telling him it's okay...?!?! The girls doesn't know what she wants sometimes! (Must be the multiple personality thing... )

FORT Fan
    I got the impression that they edited out the part in the limo where Josh's hands were going every which-where (lol). It showed them kissing, then there appeared to be a cut in the tape & the next thing shown was Rachel saying something like, "You're like this" and she starts moving her hands all over his body. "What's up with that?!" she asked him. That line cracked me up.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    That whole limo thing was kind of bizzarre!! It looked like she was really into it, then she panics... but then she continues to come on to him, telling him it's okay...?!?! The girls doesn't know what she wants sometimes! (Must be the multiple personality thing... )
    That is why I said he understood her better than she wanted him to. LOL
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011