+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 2 Preview: 07/19

Episode 2 Preview: 07/19

FOR LOVE OR MONEY
    Episode #402
    07-19-2004 9:00PM

After the elimination of one of the bachelorettes and all of her supporters, the fourth edition of the hot summer series "For Love or Money" continues as the remaining bachelorette starts to get to know her suitors. The group dating begins, and one lucky man buys a special romantic evening after winning an auction that costs him part of his check value. The bachelorette also gains some additional insight into the suitors' intentions when she learns a secret about one of the guys. At the end of the evening, three suitors are eliminated leaving just five men standing.

"For Love or Money" is a production of Nash Entertainment and 3 Ball Productions. Bruce Nash (NBC's "Meet My Folks," "Who Wants to Marry My Dad") is the executive producer, along with J.D. Roth ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach"), Todd Nelson ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach") and John Foy ("The Martin Short Show").

Interesting, thanks.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Was looking at my tape of epidose 1 of this show and noticed in the opening preview they showed one of the men standing in front of 5 portraits (3 on the top and 2 on the bottom). He reaches up and takes a check from the middle portrait on the top. I recognized one of the portraits next to the one he took the check from and it was Chris, also one of the other ones looked like Josh??. Last Monday when they showed the men putting their checks next to their portraits Chris' portrait was in the bottom row. I think this scene is from either the upcoming episode or a future episode (when it is down to 5 men). I was trying to recognize the man taking the check (sort of looks like Dave S.) and also trying to recognize the rest of the portraits. My pause feature on my VCR makes it difficult to get a clear image. Any good sleuths out there........ ?Danger Bunny you do such a great job with screen caps.

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf
    Danger Bunny you do such a great job with screen caps.
    You're gonna hate me for this, but I've already deleted last weeks episode...

Cute Smilies, proudnewf!!

+ Reply to Thread