+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rachel on Regis and Kelly this morning.

Rachel on Regis and Kelly this morning.

I saw Rachel come out on Regis and Kelly this morning, some interesting stuff was mentioned. She is Rachel Veltri, 26, a college student, flight attendant, and has appeared in over 16 or 60, one of those, although I think its closer to the former, romance novel covers. They showed a clip of a future date in which she's wearing a half a million dollar necklace. I couldn't make out the name of the guy. All in all, she was a very pleasant guest. I put her name in a google search and came up with this link:

www.patricktalent.com/rachel_veltri.html

Quote Originally Posted by Spad1918
    I saw Rachel come out on Regis and Kelly this morning, some interesting stuff was mentioned. She is Rachel Veltri, 26, a college student, flight attendant, and has appeared in over 16 or 60, one of those, although I think its closer to the former, romance novel covers. They showed a clip of a future date in which she's wearing a half a million dollar necklace. I couldn't make out the name of the guy. All in all, she was a very pleasant guest. I put her name in a google search and came up with this link:

www.patricktalent.com/rachel_veltri.html
    that is very interesting..
    Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

She's had some good photographers shoot photos of her, because those still shots make her look a lot prettier than she does on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Juls
    She's had some good photographers shoot photos of her, because those still shots make her look a lot prettier than she does on TV.
    that's because she doesn't have a professional make-up artist/hair-people. :phhht i think she's purdy.
    Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

FORT Newbie
    This reminds me. Rachel was on the Don and Mike Show (a popular radio show) a few weeks back right after the Preston season started, and they both loved her.

Don and Mike are no-nonsense guys, and they heard about how bitchy Rachel was from a female listener who was watching FLOM, so they had their bitch radar on during the interview and were waiting to give Rachel a hard time, but they were both totally charmed. They had interviewed Preston the day before, and based on that interview, they both decided that Preston was a total "tool." So they asked Rachel to give them some dirt about Preston, but Rachel was actually really reluctant to talk bad about Preston saying "He's not that bad really." She did end up telling Don and Mike that Preston grooms his leg hair, which they thought was totally funny.

It didn't surprise me to see Rachel as the main girl for the next FLOM, because she was doing the same press as Preston during the last season.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juls
    It's called photoshop..it can make my grandma look like a model.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by haibane
    She did end up telling Don and Mike that Preston grooms his leg hair, which they thought was totally funny.
    Huh?

That's beyond metrosexual. Just weird.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    Huh?

That's beyond metrosexual. Just weird.
    Yeah! How would you "groom" leg hair?!?! Comb it? Use styling gel?? A flat-iron?! I just don't get it....

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    It's called photoshop..it can make my grandma look like a model.
    Admit it, Bama, she has got a kick-ass figure, even my 70-year-old mother commented on it
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I never said she didn't have a good figure, I'm just saying that those photos on her website have been touched up. a lot. not her figure, but her face.

and berries...believe it or not I know a couple of guys who are gym obsessed and they shave their legs or have them waxed. Now Preston doesn't look nearly as buff as those guys, but that's probably what she meant by 'he grooms his leg hair'.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast