+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rachel on Regis and Kelly this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    I never said she didn't have a good figure, I'm just saying that those photos on her website have been touched up. a lot. not her figure, but her face.

and berries...believe it or not I know a couple of guys who are gym obsessed and they shave their legs or have them waxed. Now Preston doesn't look nearly as buff as those guys, but that's probably what she meant by 'he grooms his leg hair'.
    I work in the sports and it is very common for male athletes to shave their legs, and the rest of their bodies. I am not sure if power lifting is at the winter or summer Olympics, but those athletes and swimmers and most runners and gymnasts all shave their bodies. Shaving their arms and legs make them appear more defined and cut. Some athletes do it for aerodynamic reasons.

I just wish he would pay more attention to grooming the hair on top of his head
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    I just wish he would pay more attention to grooming the hair on top of his head
    I have a girlfriend who was set up on a blind date (not by me, thank God!), they were eating dinner at a beautiful resaurant, and the guy actually told her he was so excited about their date, he had a friend shave his BACK ! She said she almost puked right there and then! That is wrong on so many levels -- definitely not dinner conversation, not to mention a bit presumptious on his part, don't you think?!?!?! Needless to say, there was no second date!!!! What a moron.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by haibane
    This reminds me. Rachel was on the Don and Mike Show (a popular radio show) a few weeks back right after the Preston season started, and they both loved her.

Don and Mike are no-nonsense guys, and they heard about how bitchy Rachel was from a female listener who was watching FLOM, so they had their bitch radar on during the interview and were waiting to give Rachel a hard time, but they were both totally charmed. They had interviewed Preston the day before, and based on that interview, they both decided that Preston was a total "tool." So they asked Rachel to give them some dirt about Preston, but Rachel was actually really reluctant to talk bad about Preston saying "He's not that bad really." She did end up telling Don and Mike that Preston grooms his leg hair, which they thought was totally funny.

It didn't surprise me to see Rachel as the main girl for the next FLOM, because she was doing the same press as Preston during the last season.
    fuwah! see? she's rawkin'!

that makes my day.
    Last edited by Finchy Fire; 07-15-2004 at 11:27 PM.
    Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Yeah! How would you "groom" leg hair?!?! Comb it? Use styling gel?? A flat-iron?! I just don't get it....
    maybe he's a swimmer?
    Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Yeah! How would you "groom" leg hair?!?! Comb it? Use styling gel?? A flat-iron?! I just don't get it....
    Maybe he has it "thinned" or trims it around the ankles.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Swimmers do shave their legs, but that is usually limited to the period of time just before big swim meets. Maybe he really has hairy legs and would rather just shave them when he is wearing shorts, etc.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I have a girlfriend who was set up on a blind date (not by me, thank God!), they were eating dinner at a beautiful resaurant, and the guy actually told her he was so excited about their date, he had a friend shave his BACK
    That smacks of humor to me. I think the guy just found an interesting and witty way to say he was excited to meet her.

Uhhhh...there's nothing funny about back hair, Dogbat...you may want to put that in a top ten list of "things not to say on the first date"
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    That smacks of humor to me. I think the guy just found an interesting and witty way to say he was excited to meet her.
    My friend honestly felt he was being sincere...he kind of faltered when he saw her attempt to hide her horror, and he followed up with something like, "hey, I was hoping I'd get lucky tonight." At this point, she quickly wrapped things up, hosed herself off with disinfectant and went on her merry way! Shudder.... "Next!"

Just saw AJane's response -- very funny and oh so true!!!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast