+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screen Caps 07/12 -- Let the Cat Fight begin.

Screen Caps 07/12 -- Let the Cat Fight begin.

Here we go with a brand new season of...

For Love or Money!

Returning from her losing run as a contestant on the last season of FLOM is Rachel, 26 and she's from Chicago (not that she will ever let us forget that).

In the first big twist of the season (of course they totally gave it away last week so it's not really that twisty a twist) is another loser from last season, Andrea, 28, from parts unknown apparently.

"This is such a great opportunity, I feel so honoured, just me and 15 guys, I feel so honoured, it's such a great opportunity, I feel so honoured."

"This is such a great opportunity, I feel so honoured, just me and 15 guys, I feel so honoured, it's such a great opportunity, I feel so honoured."
    I think the cue card guy got mixed up and used the same cards for both women.

After the obligatory Mercedes product placement...

...we get to meet the guys. Now since half of them aren't going to last the night I'm not going to bother going through them.

"It's, like, a castle".
    "It, like, is a castle".

"Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me. Me, me, me, me, me! Me! Me, me, me. Me -- me, me, me!"

"Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me. Me, me, me, me, me! Me! Me, me, me. Me -- me, me, me!"

"Hi I'm Joe Rogan -- I mean Jordan Murphy. Yes my shirt is pink but I'm not telling you if that's because I'm secure in my manhood or because I'm gay. By the way, I'll be roaming the hallways during the night..."

The guys, like, invade, like, the castle.

"I could love anyone for a million bucks".
    "Are you serious?"
    "Yah, I usually only charge $50".

"For our next big twist, tonight the adventure begins!"
    Anyone else think some of these twists are getting really lame?

Fifteen guys, fifteen fake cheques.

"I can smell the greed coming out of these guys, that or it's all that garlic we had at dinner".

"My X's lucky number is 8. What in the world made me think my X's lucky number would be lucky for me... Stupid, stupid, stupid".

"If I had a million dollars..."

"I know I'll get tons of tail after being on this show if I pretend to be all sensitive and junk, so I won't look at my cheque. The way this show works that's not the cheque I'll end up with anyway".
    You can't fault his logic.

Why do they even bother giving the token black guy a cheque? Everyone knows he's gone in the first round of eliminations anyway.

"There is one last secret... I love saying that, it gives me a warm feeling in my special place".

"I didn't look at the value of my cheque".
    "Liar liar, pants on fire".

For me, this will always be called, 'Doing a Trish'.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha, snort, ha ha."
    "Meow, meow. Hisss, rarrr, meow."

"Who want's to make up for their small penis by going first?"

Now watch closely, there are two rings left...

Then out comes Jai.

What's that? It looks like 6 rings...

Let's take a closer look... It is six rings!

The girls show up to prepare lunch with their bags full of pretend food.

Rachel takes the daring approach and servers water, I can't quite read the label but I think it's a very good week.

Andrea goes with what usually get's her out of her pants...

"What's for dinner?"
    "Pene Alverta [?] with shrimp and asparagus with a little basil. Greek salad with stuffed grape leaves".

"It's sorta like food..."

"Rachel's food was... interesting".
    Let's back that up and turn on the honesty translator...
    "Rachel's food sucked".

"How come they get wine over there?"
    Guy whining, it's never a pretty sight.

"Look out Bob, I'm after the crown".

"Wearing this ring is too much like, commitment. I never signed up for commitment".

When are TV producers going to learn, black is a horrible colour for TV.

A 7-7 tie with the final vote deciding it all. Pull the other one guys. [Chandler Mode] Could this have been fixed more blatantly? [/Chandler Mode]

"The producers told me I have to pick Rachel".

"You've just eliminated yourselves".
    "!#@%$@#%@#".

"That's not fair, I was told to pick Andrea. Given a choice I would have totally picked Rachel. That's my story and I'm sticking to it".

Eight left. I'll start to give a crap about these guys next week or at least try to learn their names, maybe.

"Now all I have to do is figure out which one of these guys is a big enough sucker to pick me over the money, then I can collect my million bucks".

I haven't seen a guy cry like this since... the last episode of Who Wants to Marry My Dad.

Danger Bunny - let me be the first to say "You Are Totally Awesome!" I can't believe you actually stay up till the wee hours doing these screen caps, simply for the entertainment of us Forters!! You've definitely missed your calling... if you don't do this kind of thing for a living! Someone definitely SHOULD pay you big bucks to do this! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Let me make up for my small vagina by being one of the first to congratulate you on brilliant captions! I think I'm swooning, or maybe it's just a lack of oxygen from laughing so hard!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

These are great!!
    Between the recap and these, why even bother watching the show?

Excellent job again! I agree that between your screen caps and Spegs's recaps, actually watching the show is unnecessary.

Great Job with the screencaps!

Next week's screen caps to be delayed

I'll be out of town for a few days next week so the screen caps will be delayed a couple of days. They will be coming, so DON'T PANIC

WHAT?!?!?! That's not allowed, is it? Oh, ok, we'll have to amuse ourselves some other way. I guess we'll just have to rely on Rachel and her morons to keep us entertained. Have a good trip, but put the screen caps on the top of your to-do list when you return ok?!?!?!?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    If I get fired from my job, I'm coming after YOU Danger Bunny! Damn you!!! Damn you and your evil, perfect humor!!!

BRAVO BRAVO!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Good job screencapping with captions! I love it! Thanks.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast