+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Screen Caps 07/12 -- Let the Cat Fight begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    If I get fired from my job, I'm coming after YOU Danger Bunny! Damn you!!! Damn you and your evil, perfect humor!!!

BRAVO BRAVO!!
    If you're coming by give me a call first, I need to tidy up!

Great job! You had me laughing.

Danger Bunny, thanks so much for the screen caps. They are awesome. Good pick up on the number of rings on the pillow...... Jai was supposed to be one of the last 2 to meet Giggles and Jiggles (Rachel and Andrea), amazing there were 6 rings left on the pillow after he got his??? I looked at my tape last night and noticed the majority of the shots of the number of rings left on the pillow either before or after the man of the moment received his did not match. Wonder why NBC did not show the male lustfuls in the order they met the dueling duo?

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf
    Danger Bunny, thanks so much for the screen caps. They are awesome.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I looked at my tape last night and noticed the majority of the shots of the number of rings left on the pillow either before or after the man of the moment received his did not match.
    I caught all that, I picked out the Jai example because it was the most obvious and they made a big deal about there only being two rings left when Jai walks out.

Wonder why NBC did not show the male lustfuls in the order they met the dueling duo?
    They totally changed the order of the guys getting the rings and I have no idea why. If they wanted to show the guys in some particular order why didn't they just send them out in that order? Perhaps it was to create some "flow" or something in the girls actions.

But it's good for me, I just look at it as more screen capping fodder

I guess it's just another example that "reality tv" isn't really very REAL!!

Like somebody else mentioned upthread, maybe it flowed smoother in the order that it was shown, rather than how it was taped. But does anyone else find it interesting that NBC didn't even attempt to splice the tape so that the number of rings continues to decline in the correct order? It seems they're even thinking, "oh, what the hell, it's not worth our time, let's just run it like this -- nobody believes any of this crap anyway!"
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    But does anyone else find it interesting that NBC didn't even attempt to splice the tape so that the number of rings continues to decline in the correct order? It seems they're even thinking, "oh, what the hell, it's not worth our time, let's just run it like this -- nobody believes any of this crap anyway!"
    I've caught stuff on the Bachelor Rose Ceremonies being shown out of order too. In some shots you get glimpses of women who have Roses who haven't got them yet, or women who should have Roses and don't. It's par for the course. This one was just pretty blatant, why make a big deal of Jai being the second to last guy when he wasn't? Oh well, it's not like Vegas has a line on it or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    I've caught stuff on the Bachelor Rose Ceremonies being shown out of order too. In some shots you get glimpses of women who have Roses who haven't got them yet, or women who should have Roses and don't. It's par for the course. This one was just pretty blatant, why make a big deal of Jai being the second to last guy when he wasn't? Oh well, it's not like Vegas has a line on it or anything.
    I know DB, it just seems weird to me that they are so blatant about it. I'm SO GLAD we have YOU to help keep us laughing at all the insanity! Big, big love to you!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Great job Danger Bunny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12