+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

from what i've read, heard from interviews and public appearances from Rachel, she's a sweetheart.
    Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

The show was completely rigged and you knew there was no way the producers were going to let Rachel get eliminated so I didn't feel any drama with the vote being tied and one vote to break it. Rachel is just repulsive to me, which means I will watch FLOM 4 to be further entertained. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but to me Rachel is just only average and not someone who I would look at twice if I passed her walking down the street. That's not to say I think Andrea is all that hot either in that she is little too made up for my taste but if I had to pick between the 2 the lesser of two evils would be Andrea

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    I don't think Andrea is cuter than Rachel at ALL. I think Rachel is very pretty. Andrea is all bleached hair and fake boobs whereas Rachel is very naturally attractive.

I told my husband that even though she couldn't cook, Rachel would win cause she was better looking, and I still think that's what happened.

+ Reply to Thread