+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    He was saying, "My family is so homophobic that I can't admit to myself I'm gay."

But if you listened to the actual words, it went something like: "I want so badly to get married and have a wife and children and make my family proud of me."

Oh my I guess I'm glad I didn't hear him, but I figured it was something like that...which makes me wonder what kind of nut he is to think that he actually had a chance to find real love, get married and have children from a reality show

But if you listened to the actual words, it went something like: "I want so badly to get married and have a wife and children and make my family proud of me."
    I forgot to about 'making my family proud.' I'm pretty sure my family would disown me if I went on a reality show, but that's just me

Rachel has better skin than Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    I forgot to about 'making my family proud.' I'm pretty sure my family would disown me if I went on a reality show, but that's just me
    I'm sure his momma will be real proud to see her baby crying on TV...

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jer2911
    hate to break this to you, but the guys you know are lying to you because they don't want you to think they are superficial by saying andrea is cuter than rachel......
    Hate to break it to you but I didn't ask who they liked best, they just said it outloud while watching FLOM 3. More than once. Nobody liked Andrea and nobody thought she was that attractive. Oh and I already know they're superficial
    I don't really think either of them is stunning, and they're both wannabe actresses and this is such a wannabe show. Honestly, I could care less about which girl was picked or who's the most annoying.....but thanks anyway for your free psychoanalysis.
    Last edited by AmandaFabulous; 07-14-2004 at 07:41 AM.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

The best part of Steve's whole schpiel was the end:

"I just want to be a good husband and father and make my family proud. And I will!"

It was the way he said "I will"... kind of as if he was proving something in the sandbox... too funny!!!!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Boredom
    Personally, I would pick Rachel over Andrea any day. Andrea reminds me of an evil doll. Kinda like if Chuckie possessed 'Malibu Barbie'.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    He was saying, "My family is so homophobic that I can't admit to myself I'm gay."
    I think we picked up on the same thing there. My gay-dar was sensing some activity when he said the whole 'family' spiel...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by kaypasa2
    I have to agree. I remember one of the guys, who ultimatley chose, Rachel, was one that she had commented didn't even know she was there when they were first introduced. One of the sandy haired guys.
    What was his name again? I was surprised he picked Rachel over Andrea. He was obviously into Andrea.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    although my husband suggested a wicked alternative ending to last night.... Whatever guys chose the loser stayed, and the winner's guys left with the losing woman.
    That's what I thought was going to happen cos the previews kept on hyping how the elimination round would be "shocking" *gasps*....haha.

+ Reply to Thread