+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know if Erin & Chad are still together?

FORT Newbie

Does anyone know if Erin & Chad are still together?

I am just wondering where I could find out. Thanks!

As far as I know they are. I haven't heard of a break up.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Regular
    It was recently reported that they were still together and are planning to get married though have not announced a date. Supposedly they were offered the million dollar wedding if they let it be aired on tv a'la Trista/Ryan but have decided to pass and do the wedding on their own. Apparently Chad has plenty of money from (I think) family meat packing business.

ahh..interesting..well it's good to know that they're still together and headed toward marriage. i'm also glad they're not doing the TV wedding ala trista's pink wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by pebbs
    ahh..interesting..well it's good to know that they're still together and headed toward marriage. i'm also glad they're not doing the TV wedding ala trista's pink wedding.
    Go, Erin! Wasn't Tryan's wedding a garish spectacle? To me, the diamond shoes just pushed the whole affair over the top and into the land of ridiculous. I mean, sheesh, who needs diamonds on their FEET for what, four hours max, and then with her long dress (er, dresses you couldn't even see them. I'm all for people having lovely things, but that wedding was so distasteful to me.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Has anyone seen Erin's bits on the tv guide channel? Her hair is longer and highlighted/colored and I'm pretty sure she's had lip injections.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Has anyone seen Erin's bits on the tv guide channel? Her hair is longer and highlighted/colored and I'm pretty sure she's had lip injections.
    Yeah, I noticed the same thing. The girl who cuts my hair had lip injections, and I swear, I couldn't take my eyes off them! I don't know her all that well, (she gives a great cut, tho!) so we never talked about it, but oh my, it was so hard to keep up with the conversation because all I could do was watch those babies open and close and I didn't hear a word she said! She was talking on and on, but all I heard was "blah, blah, blah" as I stared in disbelief and horror!! It was like something right out of a Lucy episode!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2

Heard that her and Chad are still together. Lip Injections? EEKS!!!!!!!!! :phhht
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

They were just on a FLOM special week of Family Feud... We only caught one episode, but the girls were kicking the guy's asses!

I wonder if they'll invite loser Rob from original FLOM to their wedding? imo, that guy is the biggest reality tv dork EVER!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast