+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know if Erin & Chad are still together?

The family feud was from much earlier.

I do hope they are together, tho.

FORT Newbie
    I saw Erin on the TV Guide channel, and she looked BAD. Her lips were so collagen and greasy-looking. And her hair was way over-styled. Hollywood has not been kind to her looks. It's a shame cuz I used to think she was one of the best looking women ever to be on a reality show.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Yeah, I noticed the same thing. The girl who cuts my hair had lip injections, and I swear, I couldn't take my eyes off them! I don't know her all that well, (she gives a great cut, tho!) so we never talked about it, but oh my, it was so hard to keep up with the conversation because all I could do was watch those babies open and close and I didn't hear a word she said! She was talking on and on, but all I heard was "blah, blah, blah" as I stared in disbelief and horror!! It was like something right out of a Lucy episode!!
    That's so funny.
    Whoever thought that look was attractive? The weird thing is, if enough people do it, fake big lips will become a freakish beauty standard, replacing naturally big lips.
    It happened with boobs. Gravity-defying implants are the new standard, replacing the once-hot natural big boobs, which tend to droop.
    And clean-shaven ... eh, I'm not even going there.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    That's so funny.
    Whoever thought that look was attractive? The weird thing is, if enough people do it, fake big lips will become a freakish beauty standard, replacing naturally big lips. It happened with boobs. Gravity-defying implants are the new standard, replacing the once-hot natural big boobs, which tend to droop.
    And clean-shaven ... eh, I'm not even going there.
    Amen, sister! The story of my stylist's lips is 100% true. A friend of mine says that the whole lip injection thing doesn't last very long either, necessitating having to have it done over and over. The idea of someone sticking a needle into my lips GIVE ME THE CREEPS! And I've had lots of surgeries, none of which were plastic, I might add! I have a 17-year-old-daughter, and a lot of high school boys (and girls) have grown up believing that the ideal woman is rail thin with unnaturally huge boobs. Puhleeze, I hope this trend ends soon....
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I have a 17-year-old-daughter, and a lot of high school boys (and girls) have grown up believing that the ideal woman is rail thin with unnaturally huge boobs.
    That's sad, but true. During last year's Big Brother there was a lot of discussion about how fat Alison and Jun were. Jun was perhaps 15 pounds overweight. Alison didn't have a speck of flab, but because she wasn't skinny, she was labeled fat.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Regular
    Candor love your sig! So whats "The Beast" like anyway?

Actually he's quiet, keeps to himself. You know, typical Satan-next-door.

It's those quiet ones you have to watch out for!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy
    It was recently reported that they were still together and are planning to get married though have not announced a date. Supposedly they were offered the million dollar wedding if they let it be aired on tv a'la Trista/Ryan but have decided to pass and do the wedding on their own. Apparently Chad has plenty of money from (I think) family meat packing business.
    It would seem to me that Erin's family would be fairly well off, too. Her father was a first-string NFL quarterback for a number of years. Even though they weren't paid the over-inflated salaries of today's pro athletes, they still earned well above average income.

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. The girl who cuts my hair had lip injections, and I swear, I couldn't take my eyes off them! I don't know her all that well, (she gives a great cut, tho!) so we never talked about it, but oh my, it was so hard to keep up with the conversation because all I could do was watch those babies open and close and I didn't hear a word she said! She was talking on and on, but all I heard was "blah, blah, blah" as I stared in disbelief and horror!! It was like something right out of a Lucy episode!!

You know what's funny, my people were teased for years for having full lips and now the pigmently challenged are trying to get full lips like US. I love having natural full lips. They thought we were too dark and now THEY are trying to get fake tans to get darker. Closet admirers! I tell ya.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast