+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Preston & PJ

  1. #11
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    But didn't I read that they were together before the show? Or am I confusing another story ???
    That was one of Trista's guys -- don't remember which. They had met at some casting thing before the show started and shared "a moment" which led to his giving her the bracelet the first night. Some inside joke. It was NOT Ryan!

  2. #12
    Just Forting Around roseskid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Anticipating roses and broken hearts
    Posts
    7,271
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy
    That was one of Trista's guys -- don't remember which. They had met at some casting thing before the show started and shared "a moment" which led to his giving her the bracelet the first night. Some inside joke. It was NOT Ryan!
    Wow! I didn't know that. Thanks for the insight. How did you hear about it?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

  3. #13
    FORT Regular pebbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy
    That was one of Trista's guys -- don't remember which. They had met at some casting thing before the show started and shared "a moment" which led to his giving her the bracelet the first night. Some inside joke. It was NOT Ryan!
    i remember that guy! he was all over her..don't remember his name though. he was the guy with the dark brown hair, right? he was wayyy to aggressive, i thought.

  4. #14
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by pebbs
    i remember that guy! he was all over her..don't remember his name though. he was the guy with the dark brown hair, right? he was wayyy to aggressive, i thought.
    You're talking about Russ. But that's another show for another thread.

    On topic comment: These two make a cute couple and I hope they last a while.

  5. #15
    TV Fanatic leogirl_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Bahamas
    Posts
    1,893
    I hope that PJ and Preston work out. Lots of reality show relationships have failed miserably.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

    BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

  6. #16
    FORT Newbie alanb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal Gal
    Does anyone have any information about them? How are they doing?
    Yes, they are still together. Preston was at the watch party in Dallas and after they announced it, he came out to meet P.J.....P.J. did an interview with the local news saying how hard it was to keep her boyfriend a secret and how in love with him she was. Hope this gives some insight.

    Alan

  7. #17
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    26
    We should place bets on PJ and Preston...how long do you think they'll last? I'm giving them about 6 months.....I'm sounding like a total pessimist!!! But cmon, none of the reality show hookups ever do last....well, except for Trista and Ryan.

  8. #18
    FORT Fan baseball0809's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by glitters
    We should place bets on PJ and Preston...how long do you think they'll last? I'm giving them about 6 months.....I'm sounding like a total pessimist!!! But cmon, none of the reality show hookups ever do last....well, except for Trista and Ryan.
    And Meredith and Ian!!!!!

  9. #19
    Bachelor Addict berries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    And Erin & Chad!

  10. #20
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by berries
    And Erin & Chad!
    Although, haven't Erin and Chad been together about a year now? That one may actually work out! But again, a woman made the selection not the guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.