+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Preston & PJ

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    But didn't I read that they were together before the show? Or am I confusing another story ???
    That was one of Trista's guys -- don't remember which. They had met at some casting thing before the show started and shared "a moment" which led to his giving her the bracelet the first night. Some inside joke. It was NOT Ryan!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy
    That was one of Trista's guys -- don't remember which. They had met at some casting thing before the show started and shared "a moment" which led to his giving her the bracelet the first night. Some inside joke. It was NOT Ryan!
    Wow! I didn't know that. Thanks for the insight. How did you hear about it?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy
    i remember that guy! he was all over her..don't remember his name though. he was the guy with the dark brown hair, right? he was wayyy to aggressive, i thought.

Quote Originally Posted by pebbs
    i remember that guy! he was all over her..don't remember his name though. he was the guy with the dark brown hair, right? he was wayyy to aggressive, i thought.
    You're talking about Russ. But that's another show for another thread.

On topic comment: These two make a cute couple and I hope they last a while.

I hope that PJ and Preston work out. Lots of reality show relationships have failed miserably.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Cal Gal
    Does anyone have any information about them? How are they doing?
    Yes, they are still together. Preston was at the watch party in Dallas and after they announced it, he came out to meet P.J.....P.J. did an interview with the local news saying how hard it was to keep her boyfriend a secret and how in love with him she was. Hope this gives some insight.

Alan

FORT Newbie
    We should place bets on PJ and Preston...how long do you think they'll last? I'm giving them about 6 months.....I'm sounding like a total pessimist!!! But cmon, none of the reality show hookups ever do last....well, except for Trista and Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by glitters
    We should place bets on PJ and Preston...how long do you think they'll last? I'm giving them about 6 months.....I'm sounding like a total pessimist!!! But cmon, none of the reality show hookups ever do last....well, except for Trista and Ryan.
    And Meredith and Ian!!!!!

And Erin & Chad!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by berries
    And Erin & Chad!
    Although, haven't Erin and Chad been together about a year now? That one may actually work out! But again, a woman made the selection not the guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast