+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steve

Steve

Hometown: Philadelphia, PA

In your opinion, what are the top three factors in creating a successful relationship?

I've learned that the three most important factors in building a successful, intimate relationship are trust, communication and romance (in that order). Essentially, if you stay honest, communicative, and romantic and the contributing factors to creating the relationship in the first place still exist, the relationship at least from your end will not falter.

What three women would you combine to create your ideal mate?

That's a trick question. I'm really attracted to curves, brains and attitude. A woman who has these three qualities and also happens to be pretty, honest, sensual, sexy and sincere while occassionally spontaneous and adventurous but also social, affectionate, understanding, patient and supportive and whom also gets along well with my family all at the same time... she would possibly be an "ideal mate" for me.

Why do you think it's so difficult to meet that special someone?

It is so difficult to meet a “special someone” today for many reasons. For some, it's their inability to look past other people's imperfections. For others it's just simply too difficult to meet someone of the same character, intellect, and value system as their own. Quite a few single people have so many other responsibilities in their lives that they value their precious “free time” so much, they're unwilling to invest in someone that might not likely be their “special someone,” making their already unfavorable chances even worse. But the majority of single people tell me that they just don't trust the people they meet anymore these days and they simply have too much to lose, (i.e. career, friends, family, etc.) to make them want to risk pursuing a relationship with someone whom is most often a complete stranger.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

He's a matchmaker? How good can his business be, if he hasn't been able to match himself with anyone?!?!?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

My thoughts exactly!

That is one biiiiig forehead. It reminds me of Jen from Average Joe: Adam Returns, actually...maybe someone could photoshop some bangs for Steve.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

He reminds me of Russ from the Trista show.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    WoW!! A Whopping 23 years old and a MATCHMAKER, 1 800 976 MATCH!! I'm thinking. (Or however those numbers go)

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    He's a matchmaker? How good can his business be, if he hasn't been able to match himself with anyone?!?!?

Kinda ironic, isn't it?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid

And what kind of occupation is that?
    "So... what does your new boyfriend do?"
    "Uhh, he's a matchmaker..."
    "Oh, does he make the wooden kind?"

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    And what kind of occupation is that?
    "So... what does your new boyfriend do?"
    "Uhh, he's a matchmaker..."
    "Oh, does he make the wooden kind?"
    Berries, love your humor!

I can picture Rachel and Andrea dancing together, singing, "Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match......."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast