+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rudy

Rudy

Hometown: Danvers, MA (now lives in Middleton, MA)

In your opinion, what are the top three factors in creating a successful relationship?

Trust, good communication and lots of laughter.

What three women would you combine to create your ideal mate?

Angelina Jolie, Carmen Electra and Jennifer Aniston

Why do you think it's so difficult to meet that special someone?

You need the right timing and someone that can deal with sarcasm and craziness. there are so many people out there too choose from and you need to choose wisely.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    hmmm....he's cute, but Rudy will always be a cosby kid to me.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Carmen Electra AGAIN? What is it with this idolization of Carmen Electra? Did she do anything of note in her life besides marry Dennis Rodman? And he wants someone who can deal with sarcasm and craziness? No wonder he's single.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Can someone give this guy the number of a good barber?
    The hair should be EVEN.

Okay, it appears several of these guys were cribbing answers for their questions from each other...or Carmen Electra's PR firm was really working overtime to get her name dropped in these resumes.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Didn't a couple of them mention Faith Hill too??

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Carmen Electra AGAIN? What is it with this idolization of Carmen Electra? Did she do anything of note in her life besides marry Dennis Rodman? And he wants someone who can deal with sarcasm and craziness? No wonder he's single.
    I bet Rudy likes Carmen because she's obviously able to deal with a LOT of craziness, at least for a minute.
    Does anyone else think that Jennifer Anniston doesn't really seem to fit with the other two women he thinks are ideal?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I don't see ANY relationship between Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, and Carmen Electra, other than the fact they're all celebrities - perhaps he's schizo in his attraction to women and that's what he means by needing someone to deal with craziness?

Gawd. Outwardly, this is one sorry pack of bachelors. None of them appear to be old and rich enough for Andrea, anyway.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Sarcasm and craziness...... he's come to the right show. Wonder if the boys were told it was Love or Money they were chosen for or if it will be a surprise as it was for the last batch of lady lustfuls. Rachel and Andrea will give him a run for his money in the sarcasm arena.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Not that I'm aware of.
    Any woman worth a damn would be able to get Dave Navarro to shave that stupid damn chin fuzz off too.

I tihnk this guy sounds as though he's going to be a bit of a handful.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast