+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rudy

this giggalo is in it for money...

No kiddin', pin0yb0y.

I don't think he was overly impressed with either of the women and he only picked Rachel because he thought he could schmooze her to get the $1m easier than he could Andrea.
    "That's Numberwang!"

i think he might go far in this cause look at rachel she was semi after the money and she got very far

He thinks he's gonna play Rachel?! I think he's in for a surprize when she's able to play right back. I think this guy is a good match for Rachel - I think they'll balance each other well.

Anybody besides me think that this guy looked like he ought to be the grandson of Rudy from Survivor? There was just something about his look and his manner that made me think of the old guy.

[edited to say] It's the DNA twist. Oops! Wrong show. (Sorry. I always think of my best jokes just a few seconds too late.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by aceiling
    He thinks he's gonna play Rachel?! I think he's in for a surprize when she's able to play right back. I think this guy is a good match for Rachel - I think they'll balance each other well.
    Now that you mention it, I think you're right. I couldn't stand him but DAMN! She shoulda kept him in the game!
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

I think Rachel is being smarter than I expected her to be for who she's choosing to eliminate!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123