+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rudy

unce,tice,fee tinesa mady strawberieblond's Avatar
    his answers somehow remind me of high-maintenence Rick on Meridee's Batchlorette.......I can picture him never shutting up

Quote Originally Posted by strawberieblond
    his answers somehow remind me of high-maintenence Rick on Meridee's Batchlorette.......I can picture him never shutting up
    Oh man, that guy gave me a headache! :phhht
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    I don't see ANY relationship between Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, and Carmen Electra, other than the fact they're all celebrities - perhaps he's schizo in his attraction to women and that's what he means by needing someone to deal with craziness?
    Isn't the point of picking three people to be picking elements from each to make your ideal? For example he could want the face of Angelina, the personality of Carmen and the body of Jeniffer?

Yeah, Carmen's personality sucks in the dudes every time.

Just teasin' ya, Bunny. I am, however, slightly creeped out that at least 2 of these guys include Carmen in their composite of the ideal woman.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    I am, however, slightly creeped out that at least 2 of these guys include Carmen in their composite of the ideal woman.
    I'm with you on that, I've never seen what the big deal with Carmen is... She's got big boobs but she's not that hot, she's not sexy, if fact she's rather bland.

I'm one of those guys who watched WKRP and thought Bailey (Jan Smithers) was better looking then Jennifer (Loni Anderson).

Ms

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Isn't the point of picking three people to be picking elements from each to make your ideal? For example he could want the face of Angelina, the personality of Carmen and the body of Jeniffer?
    Yeah, that's probaby it -- face, personality, and body. He probably only said the three most important things were "Trust, good communication and lots of laughter" because he knows that's what chicks like to hear.

I was wondering where you get Angelina Jolie with those criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Browncoat

Love the Avatar Browncoat.

What's with the dissing of Angelina? There's much love for her here at the FORT. Especially among the ladies.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

rudy kinda reminds me of preston...i think it's the large forehead.

.... "trust, good communication and lots of laughter"

I think it probably took some good communication skills between Angelina and Billy Bob to convince each other to wear their blood in vials around their necks, and probably a good deal of laughter, too!!!! Well, maybe not, their both kind of "out there"....
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast