+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Morgan

I don't know about you guys, but I am definitely rooting for Morgan now. It's not that I like him or anything. I just really really want to see Rachel's face when he takes his million dollar check over her supposed charm and beauty.

What I'd really really like to see is some guy pick a dollar over her, but that probably won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick
    What I'd really really like to see is some guy pick a dollar over her, but that probably won't happen.
    This is funny. What if the guy she picks has only a dollar and he chooses it over Rachel?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

The way they did all the cheque switching last time, I wonder if it'll be the same - where the final 2 won't end up knowing their cheque amounts?? Just because Morgan has the million now, doesn't necessarily mean he'll have it at the end (if he lasts till then!)

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    The way they did all the cheque switching last time, I wonder if it'll be the same - where the final 2 won't end up knowing their cheque amounts??
    Ooohhhh....great thought. That would definitely make this even more interesting....hmmm...you're always thinking, berries. (I read your post, not realizing it was you because your avatar changed, and when I saw it was you, I had to laugh. I've always felt a connection with you!)
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Just because Morgan has the million now, doesn't necessarily mean he'll have it at the end (if he lasts till then!)
    If Morgan makes it to the end they will have to take his cheque away somehow, (like how he took it from Caleb) there is no way he'd voluntarily trade it or anything but I wouldn't put it past NBC taking it from him. Then again, Rachel knows the value of her cheque... it could come down to the battle of the million dollar cheques, it would be interesting to see how far Rachel will go to try to get Morgan to pick her over a million dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Ooohhhh....great thought. That would definitely make this even more interesting....hmmm...you're always thinking, berries. (I read your post, not realizing it was you because your avatar changed, and when I saw it was you, I had to laugh. I've always felt a connection with you!)
    Sorry, rose... didn't mean to confuse you! I usually change my avatar once a month (whether it needs to be changed or not! ) I was just feeling like we don't have any couples falling in love anywhere, and I miss that... (my own *love* relationship is getting stale, so I have to live vicariously through people on TV!!) :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234