+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    I get the impression that this guy is a "player"
    Yup - with no other really redeeming qualities to speak of.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Smart guy, he knows that a twist might mean that he gets a chance to change out his $1 cheque.
    Wow! This guy is the best thing to ever happen to the whole FLOM show. He understands that anything and everything can and will happen on this show and knows to expect it at any given moment. I love the skill in which he is playing the game, and just the fact that he recognized it was a game from the onset, I think is fabulous. When all the other guys were still in "dating show mode", he picked up on the fact that this was a "money game show" situation. He is sharp! I love watching him. Somebody certainly made the right decision when they picked him to be on the show.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I agree, he is sharp.
    I don't like him, but he is playing a perfect game, as long as you don't have any problem stringing along someone that, as far as you know, has no other motive to be there other than to find love.
    There is something sleezy about the game in that respect.
    Perhaps he has also figured out that Rachel has cash at stake too and is working the guys the same way he is working her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Perhaps he has also figured out that Rachel has cash at stake too and is working the guys the same way he is working her.
    I absolutely think he has figured that out. I think he is the best thing to happen to this show, but I don't believe I would like him in "real life". Too cagey for my tastes, but a great asset to FLOM!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

The Hairdo Surfaces Again

I commented on Dave's thread that he seems to be sporting PimpHost Jordan's spiky cut. Caleb, too. And Morgan makes it a third, though on TV his hair seemed a little longer.

Now that Rachel eliminated one of the two remaining blonds, there are three dark-haired guys. I prefer brunets myself, but I dunno . . .Morgan gives me a creepy vibe. So does Caleb, but that may due to his startling resemblance to Billy Baldwin. Davey is a sweetheart--which means that Rachel will eat him for lunch and spit out the bones. Psycho Mike isn't too much longer for the game, because he's TOO much like Rachel.

I predict it will come down to a Caleb-Morgan showdown. Morgan now has the $1 mil check, but how long will he actually be able to hold on to it? Rachel will be torn now, 'cause the guy that I think she would've chosen, Caleb, is now worth a buck. Rachel commented enough times upon Morgan being 'older' . . .what, by 5 years or so? She makes him sound like Sean Connery when she keeps harping on that. But I think she realizes that she's way out of her league with Morgan. Being 'older' (ahem) and obviously more sophisticated than Rachel, she realizes that she isn't going to suck him in with her nonexistent feminine wiles. Caleb probably seemed like a better mark, but now that he's only worth one limp single, Rachel's game became not quite so easy. I may have to revise my opinion--Dave, who she's completely ignored up til now might be seeming like the most likely prospect now. What's his check value again? Cause we know that is of tantamount importance to our girl.

Morgan does have kind of a James Bondish air to him, doesn't he, especially when he's got the tuxedo on . . .

Quote Originally Posted by hikari
    Rachel commented enough times upon Morgan being 'older' . . .what, by 5 years or so? She makes him sound like Sean Connery when she keeps harping on that. But I think she realizes that she's way out of her league with Morgan. Being 'older' (ahem) and obviously more sophisticated than Rachel, she realizes that she isn't going to suck him in with her nonexistent feminine wiles.
    I found that kind of strange too... She probably meant "older" as in "not young & naive enough for me to suck in..."

I kind of like that Morgan knows what he's after. It might seem kind of sleazy, but remember Rachel has a big check that she could win too. For myself, I think it would really be hard to meet someone that you would have a sustainable relationship with on one of these shows, so I'd be inclined to play the same game as Morgan! There's a ton of men out there, but very few $1,000,000 checks being handed out.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I kind of like that Morgan knows what he's after. It might seem kind of sleazy, but remember Rachel has a big check that she could win too. For myself, I think it would really be hard to meet someone that you would have a sustainable relationship with on one of these shows, so I'd be inclined to play the same game as Morgan! There's a ton of men out there, but very few $1,000,000 checks being handed out.
    I'm with you queenb.

Actually, Morgan is the one I would be the most attracted to, but then I always did like the slick, sophisticated, sorta bad-boy types. He is not that much "older" than her in years, but far more worldly and intelligent. He has her thinking he would choose her over the $ - WRONG!!

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Actually, Morgan is the one I would be the most attracted to, but then I always did like the slick, sophisticated, sorta bad-boy types. He is not that much "older" than her in years, but far more worldly and intelligent. He has her thinking he would choose her over the $ - WRONG!!
    I agree with you on everything about this guy. One more characteristic to add though -- he is COLD
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast