+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Mike

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Uh.....I thought Mike was hot

I agree, Love! I don't usually prefer blonds, and Mike goes against my usual 'type' that I find attractive, but it seems like there's a lot of worthwhile stuff there that the show didn't even scratch.

I'm right there with you guys. From his photo, I thought he looked weird, but then when I actually saw him on television I thought he was very good looking.

FORT Fan
    The rubber band he was wearing was probably a Lance Armstrong band that they are selling to raise money for cancer research - They cost a $1 and have been such a hit that they have had a very difficult time keeping them stocked - they are a hard item to get - very trendy to be wearing one

Quote Originally Posted by hikari

MIKE: "I'm 27 years old & have never had a working relationship, so what do I know? I'm relationship-retarded!"
    I thought that this was one of the funniest things I've ever heard a reality show contestant say!! (Kinda sad, but funny!)

Besides that, this was a great post, hikari!

Great post, hikari. Very insightful commentary on Mike. I always liked Mike and you just put it into words for me! I may have to move to California and become his stalker-in-training...

Quote Originally Posted by divaexpatriate
    My, you guys are just precious. "No offense", but archery is a pretentious sport. "No offense", but boarding school boys lack social know-how. Sure, generalize all you want... as long as you put a "no offense" disclaimer in front, then it's okay...
    Cheers to you, diva. I picked up on your sarcasm and totally agree. I should like to know what makes archery (or tennis, golf, polo, or any other sport) "pretentious." I learned archery in summer camp and loved it. I am also a football, baseball, and hockey fan.

I was and still am a Mike fan. He seemed to have much more intensity, depth, and substance than any of these other guys. What's "creepy" to me is the prospect of a long-term relationship with someone who does NOT have these traits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567