+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mike

FORT Newbie
    I kinda liked what he said about Rachel when he chose her.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    He looks like the cold-blooded baddie in an action movie, right before he taunts you in a British accent and shoots at you.
    LOL - so scary that we had almost the same thought!
    I thought while watching him that he resembles "scary Kevin Bacon."
    You know - Kevin Bacon when he plays a creepy axe murderer.

My money is on him for the bunny boiler this season.

I agree with you Berries, he does the least for me and I can't see why Rachel thinks he is so good looking. To me, he is just average looking with kind of a sour disposition.

I think somehow as this guy was growing up, he never learned to SMILE!

I just don't get it - why are people so hard on Mike? He is artistic, sensitive, well-spoken, honest to a fault and he is gorgeous in a very unique way (which I can't quite put my finger on). He and Morgan were my favourites from the first night. I think Rachel has good taste. And watching the show last night - I think Mike was the only guy she was clearly into - that kiss was hot!

Quote Originally Posted by tcutugno
    I just don't get it - why are people so hard on Mike? He is artistic, sensitive, well-spoken, honest to a fault and he is gorgeous in a very unique way (which I can't quite put my finger on). He and Morgan were my favourites from the first night. I think Rachel has good taste. And watching the show last night - I think Mike was the only guy she was clearly into - that kiss was hot!
    I think Mike is very close to the edge of insanity...like it wouldn't take much to tip him over. He is so intense he scares me. The impression I get from him is that he could become a stalker very easily. I don't know....this guy really scares me. I even keep a safe distance from my tv when he's on the screen! They do undergo background checks, right? And a past that included a restraining order would be discovered, right?! Just wondering....
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I get that same vibe from him too, rose! He seems like the kind of guy who would be really "controlling" in a relationship... asking his girlfriend "Where were you?" all the time.... stuff like that...
    I don't get Rachel's attraction to him AT ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I get that same vibe from him too, rose! He seems like the kind of guy who would be really "controlling" in a relationship... asking his girlfriend "Where were you?" all the time.... stuff like that...
    I don't get Rachel's attraction to him AT ALL!
    Controlling...that's a great description. In addition to the "where were you" questions, I could also see him checking odometer readings, quizzing her about who's on the phone, telling her what to wear, not to wear....that kind of stuff. He seems to me to be capable of sucking the fun right out of life. I make a lot of snap decisions about people from an hour of tv, don't I?!?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Mike is apparently not too bright, either. It cracked me up when Mike says in his voice over at the elmination "when Rachel says we have an obvious chemistry, I took that as a huge sign". Yeah. That couldn't be more of a "sign" than if she had hit him over the head with a hammer. What a dolt.

Mike creeps me out a little I must admit.
    He is very intense, but he reminds me of some of the females that turn up on te Bachelor each series in that it doesn't matter who the guy is, they instantly fall for him.
    If Mike had only had the option to play for Andrea's affections, I think he would claim to feel exactly the same way about her as he does about Rachel.
    It just seems as though he was always going to claim a "connection" no matter who the female was.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast