+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Josh

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I don't know....all I see is greasy hair, shiny forehead, greasy pillowcase!
    Oh, I do know; the mansion does have showers, and I can show him what to do in there, and the hot tub too.
    OK this one I obviously really, really like the looks of. All time best looking man on a dating show, at least going by the picture!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Hmmm, bit on the greasy side.
    He reminds me of someone but I can'tthink who.
    Perhaps the Backstreet Boy that hardly ever sings solo and gets the least airtime.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hey, we've only got a few weeks -- gotta keep things moving (snapping fingers as I'm typing)!!
    that had me cracking up!

He kinda looks like Dan Cortese - of MTV and some sitcom fame...

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Oh, I do know; the mansion does have showers, and I can show him what to do in there, and the hot tub too.
    OK this one I obviously really, really like the looks of. All time best looking man on a dating show, at least going by the picture!
    Wow, queenb -- I'll back off and let you soap him up!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Wow, queenb -- I'll back off and let you soap him up!
    Don't worry, I'll probably be over it before the first week's show ends! Knowing my luck the picture here looks good, and he won't be so hot on the show, and/or a total ass to boot!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Don't worry, I'll probably be over it before the first week's show ends! Knowing my luck the picture here looks good, and he won't be so hot on the show, and/or a total ass to boot!
    Boy, you're as big a cynic as me!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Does FLOM have a greasy hair product sponsor this season or what???? Imagine running your fingers through any of these guys hair???? Ick .... Reminds me of the scene in the Eddie Murphy movie "Coming to America" where the "gel family" gets up from the couch and leaves head stains .... ewwwwww

don't think he's cute

I'm thinking this is the guy who mauls Rachel next week. I can't record anything (don't ask), so I only get one shot at watching this stuff, but I think Josh is the guy in the limo. If so, see, I knew he was a greasy character!!!

I'm thinking this is the guy who mauls Rachel next week. I can't record anything (don't ask), so I only get one shot at watching this stuff, but I think Josh is the guy in the limo. If so, see, I knew he was a greasy character!!!
    i agree! i think he was the guy who practically attacked rachel in the limo..very smooth indeed..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast