+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dave S.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Yeah, yeah, you can have him, roseskid. I admit he looks considerably better on the show than in that bio pic, and he seems like an OK guy, but I 'm not quite over the *socially accepted woman* thing yet.
    In the real world that is the first thing I would ask him about. But since this is bizarro-reality-tv-world, I just want to have him pick me up and put me in the limo!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I thought this was another good week for Dave.
    Didn't come off as creepy or annoying and is still as cute as ever.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hey, fluff -- back off -- read my above post on previous page!!!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

This is my personal pick as cutie of the bunch (although I like Chris too).

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    I have to say, I'm liking Dave too. For some reason I just want to pinch his cheeks every time I see him.

Ok, I tried to control myself, but I can see I'm going to have to put my foot down. I've got "dibs" on Dave. He's mine. Find someone else, because I'm not sharing!

After last night, I continue to be the official Dave Fan Club President. I love this guy! He is not edgy enough for Rachel, but perfect for me...I could get lost in his eyes forever....*swoon*

He definitely is a sweetheart, roseskid! Much too nice for Rachel.... I think she'll let him go next... She seems to realize that nice guys aren't for her (like Chris...)
    She doesn't like sensitive guys - she likes 'em tough & mean!!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    He definitely is a sweetheart, roseskid! Much too nice for Rachel.... I think she'll let him go next... She seems to realize that nice guys aren't for her (like Chris...)
    She doesn't like sensitive guys - she likes 'em tough & mean!!
    Yep, you're right on the money ( ) with that thought, berries. When I saw Dave and Chris standing together at the end, I wasn't a bit surprised. She would chew them up and spit them out without thinking twice about it. Dave is much too naive for her. I can see her matched up with (or against, depending on how you look at it!) Sharp Morgan and Psycho Mike. It'll be a great show if she keeps these two around til the end.

Well, Dave is still in there fighting.
    He's still my favourite.
    Very cute.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast