+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Caleb

They could probably slot him into family reunions if one of the others was too busy to attend, not that that seems to be a problem with their careers lately.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I thought it was great when Caleb said he thought he saw something in Rachel's eyes. I thought, you see something in those eyes all right...dollar signs...$$$$$$$!
    Did he say he was an "eye guy"? or was it an "eye man"...?!?! Didn't he notice her boobs?!
    I guess he's never seen her do her "bug eye" look!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hikari
    Does anybody else think that Caleb looks like a Baldwin?

I guess I consider him the best-looking of the lot, but they all seem pretty personality-free.

For some reason he kind of resembles Michael Douglas's son Cameron Douglas to me.... I think he is the best looking of all the guys, but he seems a bit too uninterested and timid, he's not really putting in any effort in my opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    For some reason he kind of resembles Michael Douglas's son Cameron Douglas to me.... I think he is the best looking of all the guys, but he seems a bit too uninterested and timid, he's not really putting in any effort in my opinion....
    You're right. He does resemble Cameron Douglas. I think Dave is the best looking, but that's just me!
    But, Caleb really does come across as being totally disinterested in everything, but the money. The only reaction to anything we've seen from him, is his reaction to losing his check. I don't think he's interested in getting to know Rachel at all (except to win the money) and who can blame him?!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234