+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex

Alex

Hometown: Chicago, IL

Q-In your opinion, what are the top three factors in creating a successful relationship?

A-I think the single most important factor in creating a successful relationship is trust. Without trust you'll never truly have a meaningful relationship. Honesty is almost equally as important. Finally, you have to have that "it" factor. It's difficult to articulate, but it's that constant mutual desire to be around each other, to inspire each other, and to grow together........I think I just made myself cry.

Q-What three women would you combine to create your ideal mate?

A-I'd like to phone a friend on this one. "Hey, Hef.....Who's living at the mansion right now?"

Q-Why do you think it's so difficult to meet that special someone?

A-I think it's extremely difficult to meet that special someone, because you almost always have to be at the right place at the right time. Personally, it's also fair to mention that I'm a perfectionist and rarely settle for anything less than the absolute best.

**Interview questions taken from NBC official bios
    Last edited by Stargazer; 07-08-2004 at 01:18 PM.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I like his sense of humor... He's gonna need it, to deal with "The Bitches"!!

If this guy can keep his sense of humor around all the insanity, he could be a breath of fresh air! I agree with you once again, berries!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

unce,tice,fee tinesa mady strawberieblond's Avatar
    One thing I have to say about these guys in general overall......Queer Eye sure can't fault them for not putting product in their hair!

WTF is up with the hair on these guys? I keep thinking of the Seinfeld thing about Elaine's *high hair* Also, what's wrong with his nose??
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

(*whisper*... pig nose...?)

unce,tice,fee tinesa mady strawberieblond's Avatar
    His hair is WAY too high.......and I'm afraid if I was dating this guy I'd spend all my time staring in fascinated horror at his unmatching nostrils........

They say the camera adds 10 lbs, can it change the dimension of nostrils, too?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberieblond
    His hair is WAY too high.......and I'm afraid if I was dating this guy I'd spend all my time staring in fascinated horror at his unmatching nostrils........
    That is rather frightening, isn't it?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    They say the camera adds 10 lbs, can it change the dimension of nostrils, too?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast