+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andrea

Andrea

Andrea, 28
    Hometown: Marlton, NJ

In your opinion, what are the top three factors in creating a successful relationship?

In my opinion, the top three factors in creating a successful relationship are trusting one another, respecting one another, and being with someone who shares the same zest for life as I do, oh and definitely a sense of humor you can never take yourself too seriously!

If you were independently wealthy, would it affect what you look for in a mate? Why or why not?

If I were independently wealthy, it would not affect what I look for in a mate. Regardless of my financial status, I am drawn to someone who is successful on some level and financially stable in his own right, with having said that, wealth does not define who we are...being fortunate should inspire us to appreciate life so much more.

Why do you think it's so difficult to meet that special someone?

It shouldn't be difficult to find someone special but, some men have a tendency to be intimidated by an attractive, independent women. Therefore, I rarely get the opportunity to meet a quality man because they may find me to be unapproachable. If they looked past the physical, what they would find is an intelligent, sensitive, witty person who they may find to be more beautiful inside than out...{SMILE}
    "That's Numberwang!"

It's nice to see she has a healthy *cough, overinflated, cough* opinion of herself! She certainly doesn't suffer from self-doubts! I find that its women who come across as aloof, or icy, who are the ones men have trouble approaching. I've known many gorgeous women who exude warmth, friendliness and "zest for life" who have no problems meeting men. I think she should look a little deeper as to what puts people off. Now... where did I put my psychiatric diploma!?
    (I know there are exceptions, so I don't mean to stir up a bunch of trouble here...or do I?) Insert evil laugh here! No, I really don't mean to start anything, JMO!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I totally agree with your opinion, "KID"!!
    Maybe we should contact Awn-DRAY-uh and tell her the real reason men aren't approaching her!

I agree as well, roseskid. My degree is in psychology! One thing I learned is that our perception defines our reality. What and how we perceive something/someone constitutes our reality. Therefore, when others look at Andrea and see attractive + independent/aloof + self involved/egotistical + demanding (expects people to come to her and immediately like her), what you end up with is a perception of a bitca. And perception is reality, so Andrea is a bitca and that's why men don't approach her.

I'll volunteer to make the phone call to let her know! Anyone have the number?

Aceiling, I'll dial the number for you if you promise to put her on speakerphone!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

My favorite line last night from smug Andrea was, "David 'gravertated' to me". That had me laughing hysterically . What a putz!

One Step Shy of Sanity Where'smyMidol?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    My favorite line last night from smug Andrea was, "David 'gravertated' to me". That had me laughing hysterically . What a putz!
    lmao!!

i really wanted rachel to take her out last night, because we all know rachel can kick her egotistical butt.

Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

Easy come, easy go.

FORT Newbie

Andrea dating Jamie Kennedy

Here's an interesting story from today's Philadelphia Inquirer. It seems as though Andrea has had a boyfriend all this time.

Dan Gross | 'Money' couldn't buy her 'Love'

ON "FOR LOVE or Money," Andrea Langi didn't find either.

But it turns out that while she was taping the NBC reality show in a Bel Air mansion last spring, the Marlton, N.J., actress had already been dating actor Jamie Kennedy, an Upper Darby native.

Langi, 28, and Kennedy, 34, started seeing each other last year, after Langi appeared on an episode of the "Scream" actor's late WB prank show, "The Jamie Kennedy Experiment."

They're still an item, and Langi saw Kennedy a few weeks back in New York and heads soon to California to hang with the "Malibu's Most Wanted" star.

She calls him "a sweetheart, bright, fun and really cool."

Open as she seems, Langi was hesitant to talk about her relationship with Kennedy and also declined to divulge who was the bigger man, Kennedy or her ex, former NBC10 weather dude John Bolaris.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast