+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Rachel

FORT Newbie

Rachel and Rachel, A scary resemblance??

Ok, it might just be a coincidence, but doesn't this computerized Rachel look an awful lot like Rachel on Love or Money? The photo on the webpage doesn't really look like her, but if you download the demo or view the AVI, you can some definite similarities...

Scroll down to the Rachel Demo v1.1
    This message board refuses to allow me to give a direct link, but copy and paste this:

ati[dot]com/developer/demos/r8000.html

and replace [dot] with .

That is definitely the same Rachel. This is TOO creepy, but explains alot. So Rachel is an artifical intelligence robot, whose every word and action is programmed by NBC. I knew there was something going on besides the editing!

Scary!

One Step Shy of Sanity Where'smyMidol?'s Avatar
    Thank God for TiVo....

"It's Nothing Personal. It's just business..." - Donald Trump

Wow!! And she looked so real too...!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Actually, it looks like Rachel and Angelina Jolie had a love child!!

i dunno which one is scarier...

Well, here's my rant about Rachel. I have been trying to come up with reasons why I like the character she portrays, because she is putting on quite a performance. But not one positive trait comes to mind. She is not even a good actress and that's what she is trying to convince some casting director of. Her actions are so phony and not even convincing. This wanna be actress, in my opinion, is not a classy lady. Her manners are atrocious - talking while chewing her food (perhaps she should hook up with Jesse from Bachelor), and even going in for a kiss with Morgan while chewing gum.....eeeewwww! I personally do not think she is attractive and her hair needs a serious makeover. Her clothing choices are unusual and do nothing to enhance her appearance (but everyone has their own taste).

I agree with the majority of you over the limo incident with Josh, she leads these guys on and then "acts" (and that is the operative word here) horrified when they "misinterpret" her intentions..... yuck! Her comming on to Morgan with the kissing (while chewing gum) as soon as they were in the limo was supposed to be interpreted by Morgan as ????? (no and I don't know either) but it appears that Morgan was smart enough to realize that was not a green light to forge ahead.

The portrait painting pose was quite funny - Rachel trying to appear the sultry seductress was hilarious. Maybe the reason some of the men were keeping their heads buried behind their painting was so she couldn't see them laughing.

I think that each of the remaining men has their own agenda for pursuing Rachel and I do not think it will be for a lasting relationship. I think they are all (men and Rachel) playing the "game" and will do whatever to be the winner. It's all about the money. As you can probably tell I am not too enthusiastic about this FLOM4...... but hey it has entertainment value if you look at it as strictly a contest and who can outsmart who to win.

These observations are just my opinion for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf
    I'd say they are pretty astute observations.

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast