+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Rachel

Rachel's Eye Rolling has got to go!!

She is such a fake. I cannot imagine her as an airline attendant. She acts like she is to good to serve coffee tea or anything else. :phhht
    Beauty is a beauty does.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojogame
    She is such a fake. I cannot imagine her as an airline attendant. She acts like she is to good to serve coffee tea or anything else. :phhht
    Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

It didnt take long for her EYE-POPPING to happen, did it. That was a great bulge she gave us when Andrea first turned the corner.

Can you imagine if the CaddyShack dude was one of the contestents. Now THAT would be a show!

Quote Originally Posted by Finchy Fire
    aw. how cute. she thought they were going to throw food at her.
    Not just food, airline food. Isn't throwing airline food was a violation of the Geneva Convention?

Okay, first of all I can not STAND Rachel! And Andrea was pretty annoying, but in my opinion, she was not nearly as annoying as Rachel! I just think she has a major attitude problem that needs some working out. Although, I dislike her so much that she kind of makes the show a little bit more interesting because I'll be watching and I'm just thinking, 'I cannot BELIEVE this person!' I guess it's kind of a love/hate relationship.

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

Quote Originally Posted by confetti
    Okay, first of all I can not STAND Rachel! And Andrea was pretty annoying, but in my opinion, she was not nearly as annoying as Rachel! I just think she has a major attitude problem that needs some working out. Although, I dislike her so much that she kind of makes the show a little bit more interesting because I'll be watching and I'm just thinking, 'I cannot BELIEVE this person!' I guess it's kind of a love/hate relationship.

--Molly, the goth
    i guess you could say that for me too. sometimes i bag on her, but if anyone else talks bad about her, i just want to beat them down.

i don't think she's really the kind of person that she in on TV. because we all know that reality shows are the work of the devil

i think she's cool, plus she seems real unlike andrea and some of the other contestants, you know what i mean?
    Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

Boy - what a difference of opinions!!! Rachel seems to elicite either love or hate - guess that's why they picked her (same for Andrea). Personally, I didn't care for either of them, but of the two I find Rachel more tolerable. She, at least, has the grace to be a little insecure. Andrea was so conceited and self-absorbed, she earned my disdain pretty quickly. She wants MONEY not a honey! Rachel, on the other hand, while being rather annoying and whiny, seems to be looking for love. Gotta give her points for that.

However, I do think Andrea would have had an easier time dealing with the men. She is more sophisticated and worldly.

Neither one of them can hold a candle to Erin. She is a classy lady and I am glad she found her prince.

Quote Originally Posted by PipSqueek
    It didnt take long for her EYE-POPPING to happen, did it. That was a great bulge she gave us when Andrea first turned the corner.

Can you imagine if the CaddyShack dude was one of the contestents. Now THAT would be a show!

But now we all know that Rachel has perfected that look on the set of so many romance novel photoshoots. She is the female Fabio.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I am glad Rachel was picked to continue the show rather than Andrea, she was so annoying on the last show that I couldn't stand to watch her. I think Rachel is more interesting and more REAL, I also think she is prettier!

I'm beginning to like her too. I never thought I'd say that. She seems to be more likeable than Andrea. Plus I think Andrea felt that she had it in the bag. Rachel always seemed unsure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast