+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: FLOM 4 Gossip (spoilers)

  1. #21
    Go Bruins! Qboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    LOST in the 70's
    Posts
    10,321
    Sounds like niether one of them left on the first night then!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

  2. #22
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    More gossip from People magazine: Andrea said she kisssed at least half of the guys before Rachel.
    Not surprised to hear that bit of gossip...pretty good bet that Rachel takes the long taxi drive home, unless Andrea completely self destructs.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

  3. #23
    FORT Fan aceiling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    260
    I just can't imagine anyone taking a vote to keep Andrea around for any length of time. She's cute and flirty - in a very shallow and superficial way - but otherwise she's not very interesting. Of course, she and Rachel are both going to be big in the mind games department, but at least Rachel has a little more substance...

  4. #24
    TV Fanatic leogirl_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Bahamas
    Posts
    1,893
    Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I don't have a clue how it's going to work either! I guess that's why we'll be watching next week!
    I don't get it either, but that's exactly why I'll watch. And its a plus to see Rachel and Andrea look shocked to see one another.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

    BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

  5. #25
    TV Fanatic leogirl_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Bahamas
    Posts
    1,893
    Quote Originally Posted by aceiling
    I just can't imagine anyone taking a vote to keep Andrea around for any length of time. She's cute and flirty - in a very shallow and superficial way - but otherwise she's not very interesting. Of course, she and Rachel are both going to be big in the mind games department, but at least Rachel has a little more substance...
    I agree, I think that Rachel has a bit more heart, Andrea is just plain ice-cold. :rolleyes Ick!
    I hope no one chooses her. As a matter of fact, if anyone picks either Rachel or Andrea over a milion dollars, they are NUTS!!!!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

    BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

  6. #26
    Let the Game Begin proudnewf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    185
    Well, here's a preview from next week's show, episode 2 of FLOM4. Very interesting.......

    It's episode two of NBC's "For Love Or Money 4" and someone is going home. Warning the following preview includes spoilage. This episode airs Monday, July 19 (9:00-10:00 PM)

    After the elimination of one of the bachelorettes and all of her supporters, the fourth edition of the hot summer series "For Love or Money" continues as the remaining bachelorette starts to get to know her suitors.

    The group dating begins, and one lucky man buys a special romantic evening after winning an auction that costs him part of his check value.

    The bachelorette also gains some additional insight into the suitors' intentions when she learns a secret about one of the guys.

    At the end of the evening, three suitors are eliminated leaving just five men standing.

    "For Love or Money" is a production of Nash Entertainment and 3 Ball Productions. Bruce Nash (NBC's "Meet My Folks," "Who Wants to Marry My Dad") is the executive producer, along with J.D. Roth ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach"), Todd Nelson ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach") and John Foy ("The Martin Short Show").

    FOR LOVE OR MONEY
    Episode: #402
    Airdate: 7-19-2004
    Airtime: 9:00PM
    Network: NBC

    http://www.tvrules.net/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=5256

  7. #27
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf
    Well, here's a preview from next week's show, episode 2 of FLOM4. Very interesting.......

    It's episode two of NBC's "For Love Or Money 4" and someone is going home. Warning the following preview includes spoilage. This episode airs Monday, July 19 (9:00-10:00 PM)

    After the elimination of one of the bachelorettes and all of her supporters, the fourth edition of the hot summer series "For Love or Money" continues as the remaining bachelorette starts to get to know her suitors.

    The group dating begins, and one lucky man buys a special romantic evening after winning an auction that costs him part of his check value.

    The bachelorette also gains some additional insight into the suitors' intentions when she learns a secret about one of the guys.

    At the end of the evening, three suitors are eliminated leaving just five men standing.

    "For Love or Money" is a production of Nash Entertainment and 3 Ball Productions. Bruce Nash (NBC's "Meet My Folks," "Who Wants to Marry My Dad") is the executive producer, along with J.D. Roth ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach"), Todd Nelson ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach") and John Foy ("The Martin Short Show").

    FOR LOVE OR MONEY
    Episode: #402
    Airdate: 7-19-2004
    Airtime: 9:00PM
    Network: NBC

    http://www.tvrules.net/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=5256
    Boy, they don't mess around with this year's series...if you blink you might miss half the guys being eliminated. How many episodes is this show?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

  8. #28
    FORT Regular SkatingFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    More gossip from People magazine: Andrea said she kisssed at least half of the guys before Rachel.
    So if Andrea kissed half of the guys before Rachel did, then I'm assuming that Rachel kissed the other half before Andrea???

  9. #29
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    More gossip from People magazine: Andrea said she kisssed at least half of the guys before Rachel.
    But she just saw them twice before elimination!!! Wow.....

  10. #30
    Let the Game Begin proudnewf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Boy, they don't mess around with this year's series...if you blink you might miss half the guys being eliminated. How many episodes is this show?
    I believe that there were 12 episodes starting with FLOM3 and there were 6 episodes shown so that means 6 episodes with FLOM4. Last night's episode moved through the men so quickly that the door didn't even have time to hit their butts on the way out. If Andrea claimed she kissed at least 1/2 the men before Rachel she was probably counting the pecks on the cheek at meeting the men as well as at lunch or else lunch at her table was a lot more interesting than what we saw.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.