+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FLOM 4 Gossip (spoilers)

Sounds like niether one of them left on the first night then!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    More gossip from People magazine: Andrea said she kisssed at least half of the guys before Rachel.
    Not surprised to hear that bit of gossip...pretty good bet that Rachel takes the long taxi drive home, unless Andrea completely self destructs.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I just can't imagine anyone taking a vote to keep Andrea around for any length of time. She's cute and flirty - in a very shallow and superficial way - but otherwise she's not very interesting. Of course, she and Rachel are both going to be big in the mind games department, but at least Rachel has a little more substance...

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I don't have a clue how it's going to work either! I guess that's why we'll be watching next week!
    I don't get it either, but that's exactly why I'll watch. And its a plus to see Rachel and Andrea look shocked to see one another.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by aceiling
    I just can't imagine anyone taking a vote to keep Andrea around for any length of time. She's cute and flirty - in a very shallow and superficial way - but otherwise she's not very interesting. Of course, she and Rachel are both going to be big in the mind games department, but at least Rachel has a little more substance...
    I agree, I think that Rachel has a bit more heart, Andrea is just plain ice-cold. :rolleyes Ick!
    I hope no one chooses her. As a matter of fact, if anyone picks either Rachel or Andrea over a milion dollars, they are NUTS!!!!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Well, here's a preview from next week's show, episode 2 of FLOM4. Very interesting.......

It's episode two of NBC's "For Love Or Money 4" and someone is going home. Warning the following preview includes spoilage. This episode airs Monday, July 19 (9:00-10:00 PM)

After the elimination of one of the bachelorettes and all of her supporters, the fourth edition of the hot summer series "For Love or Money" continues as the remaining bachelorette starts to get to know her suitors.

The group dating begins, and one lucky man buys a special romantic evening after winning an auction that costs him part of his check value.

The bachelorette also gains some additional insight into the suitors' intentions when she learns a secret about one of the guys.

At the end of the evening, three suitors are eliminated leaving just five men standing.

"For Love or Money" is a production of Nash Entertainment and 3 Ball Productions. Bruce Nash (NBC's "Meet My Folks," "Who Wants to Marry My Dad") is the executive producer, along with J.D. Roth ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach"), Todd Nelson ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach") and John Foy ("The Martin Short Show").

FOR LOVE OR MONEY
    Episode: #402
    Airdate: 7-19-2004
    Airtime: 9:00PM
    Network: NBC

http://www.tvrules.net/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=5256

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf
    Well, here's a preview from next week's show, episode 2 of FLOM4. Very interesting.......

It's episode two of NBC's "For Love Or Money 4" and someone is going home. Warning the following preview includes spoilage. This episode airs Monday, July 19 (9:00-10:00 PM)

After the elimination of one of the bachelorettes and all of her supporters, the fourth edition of the hot summer series "For Love or Money" continues as the remaining bachelorette starts to get to know her suitors.

The group dating begins, and one lucky man buys a special romantic evening after winning an auction that costs him part of his check value.

The bachelorette also gains some additional insight into the suitors' intentions when she learns a secret about one of the guys.

At the end of the evening, three suitors are eliminated leaving just five men standing.

"For Love or Money" is a production of Nash Entertainment and 3 Ball Productions. Bruce Nash (NBC's "Meet My Folks," "Who Wants to Marry My Dad") is the executive producer, along with J.D. Roth ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach"), Todd Nelson ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach") and John Foy ("The Martin Short Show").

FOR LOVE OR MONEY
    Episode: #402
    Airdate: 7-19-2004
    Airtime: 9:00PM
    Network: NBC

http://www.tvrules.net/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=5256
    Boy, they don't mess around with this year's series...if you blink you might miss half the guys being eliminated. How many episodes is this show?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

More gossip from People magazine: Andrea said she kisssed at least half of the guys before Rachel.
    So if Andrea kissed half of the guys before Rachel did, then I'm assuming that Rachel kissed the other half before Andrea???

FORT Newbie
    But she just saw them twice before elimination!!! Wow.....

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Boy, they don't mess around with this year's series...if you blink you might miss half the guys being eliminated. How many episodes is this show?
    I believe that there were 12 episodes starting with FLOM3 and there were 6 episodes shown so that means 6 episodes with FLOM4. Last night's episode moved through the men so quickly that the door didn't even have time to hit their butts on the way out. If Andrea claimed she kissed at least 1/2 the men before Rachel she was probably counting the pecks on the cheek at meeting the men as well as at lunch or else lunch at her table was a lot more interesting than what we saw.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast