+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 7/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I agree about Aaron and Helene and Blob and Estella being less believable.
    The men were all tools. But I believe Helene and Estella really fell for Aaron and Bob. H&A had enough emotion btw them to end up hating each other, and I think Estella was really hurt after being cheated on by Bob. They weren't good couples, but they were more believable. I don't believe robot PJ was really that into Preston. I think their breakup will be a courtesy call, a la Jesse and Jessica.

I think Preston and PJ make a cute couple and hope they will stay together.
    Sorry to be the pessimist here, but I just don't like falling for the same BS over and over again, especially when it's so obvious. I'll save my wishes for couples who can act like a couple first.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    I don't understand...
    Why would someone who doesn't want to be spoiled read a thread titled "7/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**"? I've never seen spoiler tags used in other show discussion threads.
    This was a different situation that normal due to the fact the show was on an hour earlier in Canada than in the US.
    People like to participate in discussing the show as they are watching it, if I hadn't used spoiler tags people coming here to discuss the show as they were watching it could have already found out what happened.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by haibane
    The men were all tools. But I believe Helene and Estella really fell for Aaron and Bob. H&A had enough emotion btw them to end up hating each other, and I think Estella was really hurt after being cheated on by Bob. They weren't good couples, but they were more believable. I don't believe robot PJ was really that into Preston. I think their breakup will be a courtesy call, a la Jesse and Jessica.
    Sorry to be the pessimist here, but I just don't like falling for the same BS over and over again, especially when it's so obvious. I'll save my wishes for couples who can act like a couple first.
    I don't have any real confidence that the realtionship will work out as I think it's nigh on impossible to make these tv relationships work, but some have.
    They might already be split up for all I know, but as they did both choose each other over the possibility of $1m, I think they might stand a chance.
    Neither appear to be exactly dynamic so that might be enough to stop them from getting bored with each other.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by haibane
    I do agree with that. Helene and Estella were not to blame, their player Bachelor men were! Thankfully, I don't think Preston will pull something like Aaron or Blob. I'm glad to see Estella has seemingly found love now because I really liked her. I could see Preston and PJ going either way. Still thinking positively, I really wish them the best and hope that it works out. I think PJ just wasn't totally comfortable in front of the cameras and that is what we were seeing. Plus, she'd only been on what, 3 dates with the guy? There's still going to be some awkwardness. I'm glad that on this show, they don't get engaged at the end like on the Bachelor so often. They're realistic in realizing that they don't know each other very well. If it does work out, great, but if not, I agree with you haibane and think Preston and PJ will take the high road like Jesse and Jessica and have an amicable breakup.

I am much more sympathetic to Rachel after reading her interview. But, I am not sufficiently sympathetic to watch FLOM 4. NBC lost me as a viewer this time, which will make my wife happy.

My husband who has only watched FLOM sporadically said of Rachel when she was dissing Preston for picking PJ over her- "She is a sultry sulker who is used to getting the man and she is not used to being turned down." He also said that he thought Preston and PJ had chemistry of the real kind. Hmmm. Guess we'll see...

I thought they had chemistry too. No one turns down a million dollars when they don't think they stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    So glad he picked PJ, although I was kind of hoping she would turn him down. Anyway, the next installment will be more about the catfight and less about finding love! I am curious and I will watch.
    I wanted PJ to take the money too, but I don't hate that she didn't so badly now that I know it was a dollar! I agree that the next show will probably be lots more fun to watch. Wonder if any of the 'twists' will involve a WWF style Cage Match?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Lee wrote:

I also thought that PJ and Preston had NO chemistry in the final decision scenes. They both made pretty major choices, but I didn't see any emotion, and certainly no passion between them. Maybe it's just the cameras making them uncomfortable, but Preston seemed more emotional and passionate with Rachel.
    I totally agree - my gosh they didn't even give each other a proper kiss - just little pecks! What was that? I think they should be really happy that the cheque was for only $1.00!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Very true. Jordan is just a big fat liar!
    Hey, Q!!
    Jordan might be a liar, but he's certainly NOT big or FAT!!!!!!
    (Sorry, just had to defend my boyfriend!)

I don't have any real confidence that the realtionship will work out as I think it's nigh on impossible to make these tv relationships work, but some have.
    They might already be split up for all I know, but as they did both choose each other over the possibility of $1m, I think they might stand a chance.
    Neither appear to be exactly dynamic so that might be enough to stop them from getting bored with each other.
    I agree with you, fluff! The odds are definitely stacked against them, but I have a feeling that they might have a chance! I think because they're both rational & logical people (okay, some may think they're boring...) - they're going into this from a little different perspective. Notice they weren't all about professing their *love* for each other... (at least on camera anyway). I wonder if they'll do the talk show rounds?!

+ Reply to Thread