+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 7/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

If I was PJ, I would be royally pissed when I see Preston telling Rachel that he's crazy about her and then giving some lame-ass excuse why he didn't pick her.

Well, enjoy your Peanut butter and Jelly, Preston.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGood
    Hmmmm, I don't think they're suffering too much from the $2,000,000 awarded last year.

Remember that disclaimer at the end of the show, run with the credits, that said the money is paid out over a 40 year period of time? I distinctly remember that.
    So does that mean if PJ would have picked the money over Preston, she would have gotten the $1 over 40 years?!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvbb3jason
    By the way, this is my first post here, so if I am doing this wrong, sorry! I've been reading and lurking for a while but never posted, so hello everyone!!!
    iluvbb3jason. Glad you came out of hiding!
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by SkatingFreak
    So does that mean if PJ would have picked the money over Preston, she would have gotten the $1 over 40 years?!

I love that line.
    You are so funny.

I actually thought it was a good episode and very happy to see Preston pick PJ, who obviously had feelings for him. It was so sweet when she was having her gut feelings but then she had to share them with Rachel, who was just cruel. I loved it when he turned her away but didn't understand what the heck he was saying with all the flip flopping.. I guess that was creative editing but it made me lose track of what he was saying. He was crazy about Rachel but he was choosing PJ??? I didn't get one reason as to why he picked PJ. Anyway... best of luck to them both....

Now we are on to FLOM4 with Rachel and Andrea...I dislike Rachel more but I must admit, can't wait to see next weeks episode as I am totally confused on how this will work with the two women. Should be very entertaining with these two !

iluvbb3jason !!

I'm kinda glad they both walked off into the sunset ... this left the door open for the Rachel/Andrea catfight we all know is coming.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I hope anyone who doesn't want the show spoiled can resist the temptation to read between the spoiler tags.
    I don't understand...
    Why would someone who doesn't want to be spoiled read a thread titled "7/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**"? I've never seen spoiler tags used in other show discussion threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    I don't understand...
    Why would someone who doesn't want to be spoiled read a thread titled "7/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**"? I've never seen spoiler tags used in other show discussion threads.
    I could not agree more. That has been a total mystery to me ever since the day I came here. If it says "Spoiler" and I don't want to know, I don't go there.
    Once I was reading a spoiler as the show was progressing and someone was telling our "narrator" what to tell them and what NOT to tell them.
    :rolleyes

Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    If I was PJ, I would be royally pissed when I see Preston telling Rachel that he's crazy about her and then giving some lame-ass excuse why he didn't pick her.

Well, enjoy your Peanut butter and Jelly, Preston.
    I thought the same thing. Not a great way to start a new relationship -- especially saying that you made your choice just an hour or so before the finale?!

I also thought that PJ and Preston had NO chemistry in the final decision scenes. They both made pretty major choices, but I didn't see any emotion, and certainly no passion between them. Maybe it's just the cameras making them uncomfortable, but Preston seemed more emotional and passionate with Rachel.

Speaking of Rachel, a friend of mine was in town this weekend and told me that it was HER grandparents celebrating their "anniversary" (completely staged -- not their anniversary that day at all of course) in the retirement home that Preston and Rachel visited on their first date. They simply adored Rachel, and went on and on about how sweet and kind she was. Either she puts on a great show (although the cameras weren't rolling most of the time), or as usual, she's been edited to be more devious than she truly is.

Anyway, it made me more sympathetic to her. She's still way too emotional, and more than a little contradictory, but I think there's some good there. I think she's the best choice for FLOM 4, and I suspect Andrea won't last more than 2 or 3 episodes at the most...

Should be a fun ride...

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Jordan is really doing a great job of getting into Rachel and PJ's heads
    They look very confused and torn over the decision one of them will have to make.
    He used the "if you choose money you'll never be able to see Preston again" line.Didn;t he say that to Erin, then Rob turned up on FLOM 2?
    *spoiler tags removed*
    Very true. Jordan is just a big fat liar!

I wasn't all that interested in this season, probably due to the blandness of Preston, but I did enjoy last night's show. It was a nice surprise to see no money handed out. Best wishes to PJ & Preston.

I was feeling ill when it was revealed that Rachel was coming back. But then I perked up a bit when they brought her arch-rival back as well. And I don't like Andrea AT ALL, but I do find her less annoying than Rachel. (Whiny voice, eye-rolling, eating habits, etc.) Hopefully we'll see a couple good cat-fights and then the men will choose to send Rachel packing. Or maybe the girls will have to mud-wrestle for the priviledge of staying. And then I'd like to see the guy Andrea keeps to the end choose the money over her.

But I had really hoped one of those feet belonged to Rebekah.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread