+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 7/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    FLOM3 gave away no money this season...can't get cheaper than that! That is evil.
    NBC really saved the bucks on this one...remember their memorable dates..stationary bike rides, tent in the backyard, roller skating...There was the trip to Cabo San Lucas (but that was a twofer) and the trip to Tahoe? (twofer, but it was probably a NBC exec's retreat).
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Yes, she creates the odd factor of turning Rachel into a heroine. A whiny eye rolling annoying heroine, but still, in comparison...
    Yep, I'm probably rooting for Rachel (I can't believe I just said that)
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I actually think Preston and PJ are a good match. They're both simple people and seem to understand each other well. Sure, there were no steamy make-out/groping sessions between them, but I think it speaks volumes that they were able to form a connection without the hot and heavy physical chemistry, which tends to be blinding. This is the one reality romance that I've ever been confident about lasting. They both turned down the possibility of a million bucks just to date each other. Why wouldn't they be committed to making it work?

Preston made the right choice. Rachel is too emotionally unstable for a relationship, maybe even a friendship. No wonder why she has those bags under her eyes. She puts herself through a year's worth of ups and downs every single freakin day. I was wondering how NBC was going to convince 15 willing men to date her, let alone be in the same room as her. This twist with Andrea is great. It's like Alien vs Predator. Bad meets evil. Oh no, they've sucked me in again. Shucks, I'll see y'all at the FLOM4 forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    The choices for the girls was crap. Andrea and Rachel??? I won't be watching this next week...ok maybe I will but I won't be happy about it

I am glad he picked PJ cause she was the right choice, all around, IMO, the better girl. Preston still seems like a bit of a tool to me but in the end he came off good.
    As usual, I agree with you, Clipse! Andrea & Rachel were my least favorite girls too... It seems like the *nasty* girls are the ones that the networks seem to favor lately (...like Trish on the Bachelor... they give them lots of camera time, and now the 2 nasties from this show get their own show?!?!)
    Preston & PJ - nice couple... if they're what each other wants, then good for them.... (don't see the kind of romance MeredIan have, but then again, that doesn't happen that often - especially on a reality dating show!)

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGood
    I sense there'll be another "BUT. . . " and yet another pause.

I'm expecting TWO BUTS. . . .
    You could smell those "butts" from a mile away!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I missed the two episodes before this last one, so I was really eager to see this. I have to say, I'm a bit of a cynic (well, ok, I am a HUGE cynic!), but I have to admit, I loved the show! I can't stand Preston (even after not seeing him for two weeks, I still think he is one strange guy inside and out), and I think PJ is adorable but somewhat dull, but I loved the ending! I think somehow the two of them seem to work together. I guess we'll see for how long. I loved all the twists and turns -- LOVED THIS SHOW! This is like THE BACHELOR GONE WILD!! I think Andrea and Rachel will be a hoot! Think of all the fun we'll having sniping and snarking!!! Also, I missed seeing Rachel eating before, but saw lots of posts about it, and last night, I was SHOCKED to see her eating habits!! OMG! You guys were not exaggerating in the slightest. Was she raised by wolves!?? It's appalling! She's hunched over her plate, fingers all over the food -- what is up with THAT?!?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by haibane
    Also, Preston and PJ are hands down the most awkward and least believeable couple in all of reality TV. Fat chance they last 'til the end of episode 12.
    I'm very much tempted to disagree. I don't think that in this situation it's possible to be COMPLETELY comfortable with the person you choose, but the fact that they both chose each other over the money certainly says something, because PJ's check could have very well been worth a million for all they knew. There have certainly been other Bachelor couples who have been a whole lot more unbelievable, such as Helene/Aaron and Blob/Estella. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I'm rooting for Preston/PJ! I think they both seem like good people and are in it for the right reasons.

By the way, this is my first post here, so if I am doing this wrong, sorry! I've been reading and lurking for a while but never posted, so hello everyone!!!

I'm kind of looking forward to this new one-Just imagine if you will.....Andrea (wicked witch of the east) and Rachel (wicked witch of the west) will be in fisticuffs over the new crop of men. I have in my mind regular guys, some with pot bellies, some with "couth" issues, some with greasy hair. Can you just imagine? And the guys actually are so nice, they see through the mercenary witchiness of Andrea and Rachel, so they all decide, as a group, to pick the money, whatever and whoever. Doesn't that sound like fun?

I agree about Aaron and Helene and Blob and Estella being less believable.

I think Preston and PJ make a cute couple and hope they will stay together.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hello iluvbb3jaon-sorry i didn't acknowledge you before my last post, but got called away from my computer. Great to read you to and hope to talk to you later!

+ Reply to Thread