Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 7/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Rachel AND Andrea

Guess I'll be rooting for the guy who gets to leave first
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Rachel AND Andrea

Guess I'll be rooting for the guy who gets to leave first
    What I wanted to know was why did Andrea get the white limo and Rachel the black? I mean, arguably they could both be deemed "evil" (the commercials did so), but Andrea was the only one actually directly referred to as "evil" by another FLOM contestant. She should get the black limo,and Rachel something annoying but not quite as evil. Maybe pink or something that's an eyesore.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

The choices for the girls was crap. Andrea and Rachel??? I won't be watching this next week...ok maybe I will but I won't be happy about it

I am glad he picked PJ cause she was the right choice, all around, IMO, the better girl. Preston still seems like a bit of a tool to me but in the end he came off good.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGood
    Hmmmm, I don't think they're suffering too much from the $2,000,000 awarded last year.

Remember that disclaimer at the end of the show, run with the credits, that said the money is paid out over a 40 year period of time? I distinctly remember that.
    Yeah, that's correct. Two million for those two seasons and they got this one for free is not bad at all. I'm looking forward to FLOM4...this show is actually getting better.

So glad he picked PJ, although I was kind of hoping she would turn him down. Anyway, the next installment will be more about the catfight and less about finding love! I am curious and I will watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    What I wanted to know was why did Andrea get the white limo and Rachel the black? I mean, arguably they could both be deemed "evil" (the commercials did so), but Andrea was the only one actually directly referred to as "evil" by another FLOM contestant. She should get the black limo,and Rachel something annoying but not quite as evil. Maybe pink or something that's an eyesore.
    Maybe they are equal opportunity limos, and they've decided black shouldn't have to be evil all the time. It's about time white got a chance at playing that role, no?

Bottom line, limo color is irrelevant. Any limo that Andrea's in is the evil one.

I like the idea of having two women who don't get along...maybe we'll have some Dynasty moments. But I hate having to watch Andrea. She's really weird and hard to look at (too much plastic surgery, as has been mentioned), and I don't think I've seen her have an authentic emotion yet. It's like watching a robot. She's acting all the time, but she can't act.

Rachel may be an eye roller, and she may change her mind like she changes her underwear, but there does seem to be a basically good (if somewhat confused) person in there.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Rab
    Preston was kind of ugly to begin with. It was a slap on the knee when he rejected Rachel. Ha! But now I have to endure another season of FLoM with the 2 girls I strongly disliked.

FORT Newbie
    I wonder if NBC persuaded Preston to dump Rachel so they can use her as the Bachelorette. His reason for dumping her was lame, and everything worked out too perfectly in the end.

Also, Preston and PJ are hands down the most awkward and least believeable couple in all of reality TV. Fat chance they last 'til the end of episode 12.

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for all the spoiling. I lay down at 8PM to take a quick nap and didn't wake up till 11PM so missed both FLOM and Who Wants to Marry My Dad. Thanks to the recaps/spoiling on here I found out what happened.
    I look forward to seeing Rachel again but not Andrea, wonder how it will all play out..
    I could really care less about WWtMMD, can't get to care about any of the people on that show. Will be watching BB5 and Amazing Race starting tonight!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Click to see Spoiler:
    They walk off together without bothering to find out the value of the check.
    It was for $1, which means Rachel's was for $1m.

"Two weeks later".
    Jordan welcomes Rachel back.
    Her shoe is actually black, it looked metallic before.
    There will be 15 guys for the next series.
    Rachel is really pleased to be the one chosen to be the woman picking this series.
    She goes into the house and the limo pulls up again. Aha, the metallic shoe belongs to another female contestant who will also be competing for the guys. . .
    it's Andrea.
    They will be playing for $1m.

Classic.
    Awrighty then..really great opportunity for a first class cat fight.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread