+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 7/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Now I like PJ and everything, but it was such an anticlimatic ending. When Erin chose Chad, I was actually happy for them. For this couple....meh. Maybe because I don't like Preston.

FLOM4 should be interesting. As soon as Rachel stepped out the limo, I knew Andrea was coming. I can't see Andrea settling for any guy; she just likes the camera. "I'm so happy they chose me to be the one..." Yeah, I bet, Andrea! On the other hand, Rachel may actually fall for a guy. I think she sorta liked Preston, definately not love, maybe possessiveness or interest.

One nice thing to say about Andrea: Loved her yellow dress and she has nice feet.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Well . . .

I'm glad TriangleHead had the sense to pick PJ.

Good for him!

Now maybe he can concentrate on rounding his head off, a little!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Sad perhaps to admit, but toward the end of the show I was actually looking forward to "Who Wants to Marry My Dad?" Now how depressing is that?

How long will it take PJ to realize that Preston is still in the closet -- or in denial?

FORT Regular
    I loved that PJ and Preston picked each other. I hope they actually stay together just as Erin and Chad have.

I actually find Rachel very entertaining to watch, so I'm not at all sorry she's back for the next round. I'm rather disgusted that Andrea is back, as I found her annoying the first time and I can't imagine that she is likely to find any man who would appeal to her more than the money does. I feel like there is at least a chance Rachel will fall in love; she's clearly very emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus
    How long will it take PJ to realize that Preston is still in the closet -- or in denial?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Make That PINK TriangleHead!

Quote Originally Posted by ness
    Well . . .

I'm glad TriangleHead had the sense to pick PJ.
    Yeah, yeah, make that PINK TRIANGLEhead, right, Zeus??? As in, "this boy's flaming!"
    Last edited by WickedGood; 07-06-2004 at 12:15 AM.

FORT Fogey

FLOM's Payout

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    They are still suffering from the $2,000,000 from last season.
    Hmmmm, I don't think they're suffering too much from the $2,000,000 awarded last year.

Remember that disclaimer at the end of the show, run with the credits, that said the money is paid out over a 40 year period of time? I distinctly remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGood
    Hmmmm, I don't think they're suffering too much from the $2,000,000 awarded last year.

Remember that disclaimer at the end of the show, run with the credits, that said the money is paid out over a 40 year period of time? I distinctly remember that.
    I remember Erin said in one interview that 2 million dollars is paid over many payments in many years. (I forget how many years.)

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGood
    I had to step out -- my avatar had to poop!!!
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by dolliemaria
    So what ever happened to Preston and PJ anyone know? And I soo can't believe both Rachel and Andrea get a chance at this thing again. :phhht
    Who knows which one will actually get to pick a guy in the end
    Yes, they are still together. Preston was at the watch party tonight in Dallas and after they announced it, he came out to meet P.J.....P.J. did an interview with the local news saying how hard it was to keep her boyfriend a secret and how in love with him she was. Hope this gives some insight.

Alan

+ Reply to Thread