+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FLOM 4 -- Possible Spoiler **

FLOM 4 -- Possible Spoiler **

Here is what NBC has announced about FLOM II -- but have not put up on their own web site. (posted elsewhere thanks to AmandaFabulous, but this needs its own thread)

For Love or Money
    NBC 4 Jul 12 09:00pm
    Series/Reality, 60 Mins.
    Episode #401.
    Fifteen men arrive to meet the woman of their dreams and find two bachelorettes waiting for a second chance at love; the men learn that they are playing for an amount ranging anywhere from $1 to $1 million.
    Producer(s): Bruce Nash, J.D. Roth, Todd Nelson, John Foy.
    Original Airdate: July 12, 2004.

Well now isn't this an interesting twist? Speculate away, FORTers

I am hoping one is worth money the other is worth nothing. I also hope Rachel has to compete with another girl, now that would be a sight to see.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    this will actually be For Love or Money 4...FLOM 2 has already been done.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    this will actually be For Love or Money 4...FLOM 2 has already been done.
    You are, of course, correct. I meant FLOM II -- this season. Nothing can compare with FLOM II in season one and my girl, Erin. Now if someone would just dispose of Chad for me. No, I am not a stalker, yet...

I'll dispose of Chad for you, zeus...gladly.

Well, it seems pretty obvious to me that whoever Preston picks will choose the money, and both PJ and Rachel will take their good cop/bad cop show one step further and be the two bachelorettes. Rachel is too generally disliked to carry the show alone and PJ is too boring.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane

Well, it seems pretty obvious to me that whoever Preston picks will choose the money, and both PJ and Rachel will take their good cop/bad cop show one step further and be the two bachelorettes. Rachel is too generally disliked to carry the show alone and PJ is too boring.

Why not Jamie and Rebekah? I imagine the two of them could drive a few men to distraction. Of course Rachel did just return to work very recently, so she probably is one of the two women on the next show. I'll watch anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane

I doubt they would use PJ again. I think he will pick her anyway. The drama just wouldn't be there. I say they will either use someone entirely new, or Rebekah. Maybe Andrea, but she was so into the money that I doubt it would work. They need someone who won't get along with Rachel- which is everyone, but who also has show appeal. PJ isn't it

I cannot believe that they chose Rachel and Andrea. Its like the return of the beeyotches. :phhht I can't say that I am surprised though. I knew it was coming down to these two because what fun would the show be without the two girls that cannot stand each other, eat each others eyes out. Woohoo!! *sarcastically* :rolleyes
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Since one of the girls goes based on the teaser, maybe the guys get to pick which girl goes or stays????
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

+ Reply to Thread