+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who will the girl be in FLOM 4?

FORT Newbie

Who will the girl be in FLOM 4?

Will it be Rachel, PJ, One of the other girls on the show or a new girl.

The reason I say this is because I think both PJ and Rachel lack the talent and charisma to headline a show. Both of these girls are kind of cute in real life, but aren't TV network standard hot like Erin. PJ is just too boring. And Rachel is too annoying to root for. I think neither one of then could do an effecitve job during the rejection speech elimination process if they had their own show. These two girls don't carry themselves well enough to be worth having a bunch of suitors for. Actually none of the girls on FLOM 3 could manage the job except maybe the little quiet hot blonde that Preston was too intimidated to ever ask out or keep on the show.

My vote goes for a totally new girl on FLOM 4. I just can't imagin PJ or Rachel having her own show and equalling ratings. Rachel's sarcastic smiles, laughs that sound like she's about to cry and eye rolling get old after 3 shows. Neither of these girls have the grace, articulateness, and poise of Erin. I'll add that I wasn't a big fan of Erin, and Erin had an annoying laugh too, but I'll give her credit where credit is due. These two girls on FLOM 3 can't hold a candle to her.

FORT Regular
    Okay, I've been reading for about a year now -- first post.
    I think Rebekah could be fun to have on FLOM4. I don't think we go to know her that well on FLOM3 but she seems sweet enough that we could get attached to her if given the opportunity.

Rebeckah, she flakey, fun, high energy(understatement!)very pretty, little tiny body with killer butt cheeks(did you SEE her in that swim suit ) and has a big heart .

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy
    Okay, I've been reading for about a year now -- first post.
    I think Rebekah could be fun to have on FLOM4. I don't think we go to know her that well on FLOM3 but she seems sweet enough that we could get attached to her if given the opportunity.
    Welcome to the FORT scruffy!
    Glad you came out of hiding.

I agree, I think a house full of guys would be glad to vie for Rebekah's hand.
    Or some money.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

scruffy Why you been hinding? Thanks for coming out to play!

I am guessing Rachel, she would actually make it good.

Probably Rachel. PJ is kind of boring.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I am guessing Rachel, she would actually make it good.
    Eww- I won't watch it if Rachel is picked. She bugs me. I would like to see Rebekah though. I agree- PJ doesn't have the personality to do it. Andrea might be good as well. Hmmm - but please, NOT RACHEL!

FORT Regular
    Thanks for the welcome you guys!!

I was thinking also of Ali. I think she needs someone a little older and more mature. And she is definately pretty enough to do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast