+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Who will the girl be in FLOM 4?

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Jeez, AJane, wouldn't that be cool? One of them kicked off because of their witchiness and the other because of her roaming hands. I wonder what the guys will be like!? And what they'll think about their choices.

I think this next show will be hilarious. Two "aspiring" actresses - Rachel Veltri and Andrea Langi. We should see lots of drama, crying, b**tching, and whatever acting emotions they think will further their careers. Bring on the entertainment.

I'm just looking forward to seeing the new crop of guys!!!!
    We haven't had any 'men competing for a woman' (well, women in this case!) since Meredith's season of The Bachelor! I hope they have one or 2 good-looking MEN & not a bunch of 20-ish boys :phhht !!!! (Not that I think Rachel & Andrea deserve any good-looking men! :rolleyes I'm just selfish...! )

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    I'm kinda confused by the previews, actually...are one of the GIRLS going to get booted as well?
    I'm thinking that the men will decide which woman they would rather pursue and the other goes home. But hopefully this won't happen on the first show, we need time for a couple good cat-fights.

Oh well, at least it's only a week until the 'next season' starts.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Just an observation. Coincidence that Rachel and Andrea were the 2 who ended up with the $1 million checks. When the final 4 switched checks, we never actually saw them put their names on specific checks did we, not like at the very beginning when they wrote their names on the checks? If I recall correctly when the final 4 switched checks, the just walked to their portrait and put the check they chose on it. The 2 who are coming back in FLOM4 just happened to have the $1 million checks...... hmmmmm! I smell a set up.

I noticed that too, newf!! It does seem pretty suspicious....
    I also noticed on this last show, that Jordan gives PJ & Rachel their cheques to look at and then leaves them...! It still didn't appear that they had names on them (but I'm not 100% certain about that...)

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    ...Jordan gives PJ & Rachel their cheques to look at and then leaves them...! It still didn't appear that they had names on them (but I'm not 100% certain about that...)
    Yeah, berries, and/or could it be that they each had more than one check (one with $1, one with $1m written on them), and the producers could switch them depending on how they want the show to end?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quite possible...! This show has more twists than a paperclip!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456