+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who will the girl be in FLOM 4?

FORT Fogey
    SkatingGirl, maybe one of the bachelorettes was worth money and the other was worth nothing? Then your idea would be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    SkatingGirl, maybe one of the bachelorettes was worth money and the other was worth nothing? Then your idea would be perfect!
    Ooh... now that would be good!!

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    That would be a great idea, and it seems realistic enough for it to happen.

Especially if Rachel is back to being *worth* $1.00!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Especially if Rachel is back to being *worth* $1.00!!!!!!!!!
    *snort*

I believe Preston picks the $1 million lady who rejects him for the money, and the 2 ladies for FLOM4 will be Rachel and PJ, one inticed to come back and double her $1 million and the other to possibly find a man worth $1 million.

The men will probably be told that one of the ladies is worth $1 million and the other $1. It will be interesting to see the men competing for the 2 ladies based on this. The 2 ladies will be competing amongst themselves to get one of the men to pick them.

In regard to PJ and Rachel being too boring for FLOM 4, remember the editing can paint people as boring. Bachelor Andrew Firestone came across kind of boring and it turned out the guy actually had a wacky sense of humor. Who would have thought Andrew was a fan of Punk Rock music with the way he was edited? The editors of The Bachelorette failed to show the "real love story" between Meredith and Ian because of the editing. Most of their "connection" ended up on the cutting room floor except for their China Town date that showed how much fun they had together. I don't even want to get into the big difference in how Blob was edited in the two shows he was on... My husband thinks Preston is full of himself and is the real boring one on this show! I hope they don't bring him back like they did Rob Campos. Even he was more interesting than Preston! I personally hope Preston chooses PJ, she takes the money and it turns out to be a million.

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf
    I believe Preston picks the $1 million lady who rejects him for the money, and the 2 ladies for FLOM4 will be Rachel and PJ, one inticed to come back and double her $1 million and the other to possibly find a man worth $1 million.

The men will probably be told that one of the ladies is worth $1 million and the other $1. It will be interesting to see the men competing for the 2 ladies based on this. The 2 ladies will be competing amongst themselves to get one of the men to pick them.
    Sounds like a winning theory to me
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I saw the preview and is anyone else thinking a catfight has to happen?
    Bring on the Fab 5!

"I said walk, not march like a weird little troll!": Carson Kressley

"My ship works better when I kick it" Spike Spiegel(Cowboy Bebop)

I'm kinda confused by the previews, actually...are one of the GIRLS going to get booted as well?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast