+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who will the girl be in FLOM 4?

rachel is actual human being

trish from 'the bachelor', jk.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Rebekah or Ali would be good choices, in my opinion. Really, I would be fine with anyone but Rachel and Andrea. You can't market someone as the 'one who will do anything to win' on a dating show and then expect them to suddenly look for love. It'll seem a little rushed. Plus, Rachel and Andrea are really, really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Wouldn't it be interesting if NBC borrowed Trish? Rachel could come out the "nice girl".
    Oooohh! Just picture all the eye-rolling that would go on with those two!!!! :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes The poor guys - having a choice of Skanky Ho or Psycho Bitch!!!!!!

I wish one person would be Rebekah and the other...who cares?!?!?
    Rachel would be annoying to watch, PJ would be too boring to watch.
    New people would be fine.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Oooohh! Just picture all the eye-rolling that would go on with those two!!!! :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes The poor guys - having a choice of Skanky Ho or Psycho Bitch!!!!!!

I would probably pull my hair out if these two girls were the bachelorettes on FLOM 4. :phhht
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Me too, Leogirl! I'm pretty sure it won't happen, although Rachel more than likely will be one of them.... IF there will actually be 2 women... Has that actually been confirmed? Anyone know?

Rachel & Andrea as the Bachelorettes would be hilarious!

I have no idea how they'll work in the 2 bachelorettes... I was thinking maybe they had to work together to eliminate the field, and in the end they guy has to choose which girl he wants, but then again I forgot about the whole money thing, so that idea is pretty much out the window unless they work the money issue into it.... wow that was confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by SkatingFreak

I have no idea how they'll work in the 2 bachelorettes... I was thinking maybe they had to work together to eliminate the field, and in the end they guy has to choose which girl he wants, but then again I forgot about the whole money thing, so that idea is pretty much out the window unless they work the money issue into it.... wow that was confusing.
    Maybe they start out with two bachelorettes, and the guys get to vote on which one's affections they'd rather compete for.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by SkatingFreak

The funny thing is. . . I followed it beautifully!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast