+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who will the girl be in FLOM 4?

FORT Newbie

How soon we forget

If they're going for maximum entertainment value, given the values they think the audience wants to see, then the two would be Rachel and Andrea, the bestest of friends.(LOL!) or Rachel and Rebekah (another pair made in heaven).

I hope it's Ali and Rachel. I'd tape all the episodes if that was the case! I like both, one cause she's classy, the other because she's entertainment. I think it'll probably be Rachel and Rebekah, though. I think they can both carry a show. If Preston chooses PJ, and PJ chooses money, it may be her and Rachel.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Maybe it will be both PJ and Rachel. Or maybe Rachel will have to compete with another girl.
    Oh my - that would not be fun to watch. We all know how well Rachel works and plays with others. If it's possible, it would be too much drama.

I am really hoping it is Ali and Rebekah. They were my two favourites and I would tape the show and watch it 20 times over. I am just scared Rachel or Andrea will be on it.

Maybe PJ wins the man (does she really win then) and Rachel is given the chance to double her money and come back but they don't tell her she is only worth a $1 thus making it $2 big dollars

Quote Originally Posted by cheddaz
    Maybe PJ wins the man (does she really win then) and Rachel is given the chance to double her money and come back but they don't tell her she is only worth a $1 thus making it $2 big dollars
    Ha! Ha! Ha! Couldn't agree with you more! I would love to see this!

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Wow! Two bachelorettes -- now that would make for new entertainment -- I mean let's face it, like berries said earlier somewhere, we're not buying any of this anymore. I don't think just repeating this same ol' scenario is gettting anywhere, so this might mix things up a little bit.
    But how would they do that? Who decides who stays and goes? I'm not picturing it at all

If the two Bachelorettes were Rachel and Andrea, there would be more drama with two women than the 15 men. It would be interesting if the choice was between Rachel and (insert any of the classy girls). It would be fun to watch Rachel self-destruct. Wouldn't it be interesting if NBC borrowed Trish? Rachel could come out the "nice girl".
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Well, interesting that there will be 2 bachelorettes. I think it means PJ and Preston choose each other (temporarily) and Rachel and Rebekah are the 2 bachelorettes - talk about polar opposites - one playing for $ the other for love. Both grate on my nerves, but I'll probably watch anyway, just to see the cat-fights we know will ensue.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

How will the process work, though, with 2 bachelorettes? They would each pick a team of guys and sometimes make a trade?

I also hope it's Rebekah and Ali, but I'm sure they'll throw in Rachel, just to annoy me greatly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast