+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who will the girl be in FLOM 4?

Do we know there even IS a FLOM4? And if so, do we know if it's been already shot... or could it just be next year (in which case, it wouldn't really likely be any of these women).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I think that based on last year's tandem of shows, NBC's star for FLOM4 HAS to be one of the girls from Prestone's season. And, while I'm not a particular fan, I would bet Rachel is the star. Doesn't mean that she wins FLOM3, just that she's their go-to girl for Season 4
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I think my signature makes it obvious, but I'm rooting for Ali to have her own show. I know she's a bit reserved, but I honestly think she's the type of woman who needs time to develop relationships. Plus she's classy and Preston didn't give her the shot she deserved.

Rebekah's a good pick, and probably more likely. Either way, I'm watching. I'm addicted now after ignoring season one!
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I'd say Ali would be the best pick, she gives me a Mere vibe and I like that altho lots of people thought she was boring, so due to that, I'd say they give Rebekah or maybe even Jamie her own show. Giving Rachel her own show is like ratings suicide, it's equivalent to giving Trish her own Bach' show.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

What's better than love?
    I started a thread a few weeks ago about the outcome of this show. I'm not positive who the winner is, but I know for a fact that the girl on FLOM4 will be Rachel. My coworker Brian was on FLOM4 as a potential bachelor. Apparently, she was pretty mean to him and he was let go after the first round. He seemed to think PJ will win this one but he didn't know for sure.

*****SPOILER Preview of FLOM4********

Found this in the MSN Entertainment TV listings for July 12th under For Love or Money4:

"Fifteen men arrive to meet the woman of their dreams and find not one but two bachelorettes waiting for a second chance at love; the men learn that they are playing for an amount ranging anywhere from $1 to $1 million"

Oohhh!! Thanks, Proudnewf! That would be interesting!!!!!
    Hey, Shlugen --! Did your friend Brian happen to mention that there were TWO women?
    I can't wait for FLOM4 - should be GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shlugen
    I started a thread a few weeks ago about the outcome of this show. I'm not positive who the winner is, but I know for a fact that the girl on FLOM4 will be Rachel. My coworker Brian was on FLOM4 as a potential bachelor. Apparently, she was pretty mean to him and he was let go after the first round. He seemed to think PJ will win this one but he didn't know for sure.

Please consider what you are writing as far as details regarding your source. This is a public board.

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf
    Found this in the MSN Entertainment TV listings for July 12th under For Love or Money4:

"Fifteen men arrive to meet the woman of their dreams and find not one but two bachelorettes waiting for a second chance at love; the men learn that they are playing for an amount ranging anywhere from $1 to $1 million"
    Wow! Two bachelorettes -- now that would make for new entertainment -- I mean let's face it, like berries said earlier somewhere, we're not buying any of this anymore. I don't think just repeating this same ol' scenario is gettting anywhere, so this might mix things up a little bit.

Maybe it will be both PJ and Rachel. Or maybe Rachel will have to compete with another girl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast