+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Preston Pick? And Will They Pick Love Or Money?

Who Will Preston Pick? And Will They Pick Love Or Money?

As the topic stats, who do you think Preston will pick PJ or Rachel? And do you think they will take love or money? Do you think one of them will get their own show? How much is each worth?

Like as I said in other threads this is what I think will happen:

Preston picks PJ. PJ picks him over the money, she had $1.00. They offer Rachel her own show with a chance to win the million dollar check she had.

Just as with FLOM1, I think that he'll pick the one that he thinks is interested in him so that he'll get the money - such as Rob did with Erin. And I think that Rachel will surely take the money. Hopefully the mystery check is only a $1. But I think regardless of the amount, she'll take their offer of coming back for a chance at more money. She really thinks that she can pull the wool over any guys eyes and snow them into thinking that she's attracted to them.. But the best outcome is that she picks the guys she "falls in love with" and he takes the money and she gets NOTHING!!. Plus it would serve Preston right for choosing her over all the other women. He's so clueless.

Preston IS clueless, and he deserves to end up like Rob - no money & no woman!
    I think it could go either way (as to which one he'll pick) but I'm fairly certain they'll give Rachel the sequel show... and she'll fall for one guy - and he'll pick the money over her, and she'll end up getting what she deserves too - nothing!!!

What does this guy see in Rachel? She makes me sick to my stomach. In the words of Rebekah... ..."If I'm not his type then he isn't missing out on anything, but if Rachel is his type then God help him."

I also think he picks PJ... PJ then chooses the money over Preston... and ends up with a $1. Who cares, Preston is a LOSER!!

I gotta say... and I hope this doesn't make me out to sound like a money-hungry loser... but seriously, I'd take the money! I think no matter which girl he picks, she'll take the money. They both seem to realize that the money would last longer than any relationship with this fella. (Even if it only was $1! I mean, this is a reality TV show! Love starts here... and ends after the TV rounds!)

If I had to guess, I think he'll take PJ because he'll think she's innocent enough to take "love" over money. I'm sure they'll throw a twist or two in there, though, that might push him to Rachel. But, honestly, girls... JUST TAKE THE MONEY. He might be a great guy and all (in their minds) but you can find someone else like him elsewhere. You probalby wouldn't be able to find that million at any local hang out!

I am going to go by what happened in the first show.
    Preston is going to pick the one he likes best.
    I think that is Rachel.
    Remember Rob said he knew that Paige would pick him over the money, but he liked Erin the best.
    I think PJ may pick him over the money.
    Rachel picks the money and gets a $1.
    So then Rachel comes back for the second show, just like Erin did.
    I really like PJ, but I just don't know if she could carry the show.
    If Rachel has the Million dollar check do you think she would risk it all for a chance at 2 million like Erin did.
    Gosh, too many different ways this could end.
    So who do you think has the million and who has the dollar?
    Last edited by Curly_Hair; 06-29-2004 at 01:34 PM.

It looks like fluff created a poll asking the same question which can be seen here: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...278#post937278

Whatever appeal Preston had at the beginning has totally evaporated for me--this guy is a dork! A posing hairdo with about 5 brain cells underneath, and a complete lack of personality. I like P.J.--I hope she wins, and has a million to take and run with, 'cause this guy would be painful to be with for one evening, never mind a whole relationship.

I just answered on fluff's poll that I hope he picks PJ (just cuz I like her more) and she chooses the $$$ because I couldn't imagine parting with $1 for the likes of Preston.

i think he will pick rachel, and she will pick the money

i only hope she gets a dollar lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast