+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Preston Pick? And Will They Pick Love Or Money?

i dont care who he picks now hes an IDIOT hope he doesnt find love and i hope who ever he pickd they will break up like all other dating shows i lost 50% of my respect for him when he elminated tiniesha then the other 50% when he elminated rebekah.

Quote Originally Posted by cheddaz
    I can't remember....did they bill Erin as the "bad" girl? I know with Chad it was love vs. Wade money.

Erin was by far the nicest of all the FLOM women in FLOM1; and she refused to be caught up in the drama. The FLOM2 "bad girl" was Rob Campos. Perhaps you were watching a different show.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    . Preston will choose PJ because he is going for the money, too, and he thinks PJ is his best shot. Very clever of her not to turn in her $50,000 check for a chance at more. The odds were huge she would have upped her sum.
    Did my attention wander? I thought all four girls traded in their checks. Am I wrong?
    I'm thinking Preston will pick Rachel, he thinks she's actually in love with him. Plus, he seems to like the needy, helpless type that Rachel is playing. All bets are off if they go on a dinner date though, and he sees her table manners!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey
    A poster mentioned that Rachel had already been chosen for the next show. He has a friend who was on it. Assuming this is true, and I have no reason not to believe this, I think he will pick Rachel, she will take the money and she has the million dollar check. (I am convinced that PJ would have the million too, if she remains standing in the end).

The format has been established that the winner who takes the money gets the offer. They want the drama of giving up the bird in the hand for more in the bush. If, indeed, Rachel is the next FLOM girl, it is she who Preston chooses.

This is my opinion today. It may change after the show on Monday.

I think it's Rachel that gets her own show also. I read the article about her in In Touch, and it looks like she wants to clean up her image. Preston may still pick her, as I think he's most attracted to her, but Rachel will probably take the money. It might be $1, causing her to crave more moola. Let's not forget. Erin got a mil, gave it up for a chance at love and 2 mil, and walked away with both.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

FORT Fogey
    Queenb, they all turned in their checks last time. The time before that Pj did not. She knew she had $50,000 and the odds of her upping that sum were good but she claimed the money did not matter.

I think he will choose Rachel and Rachel will choose the money. In either case, the girls would be stupid not to take the money over Preston -- a man whose pretentious name obviously overwhelmed his few brain cells.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Oh, no - Erin was sweet as pie. A very good girl. I'm starting to get girls mixed up, due to all the dating shows, but I think it may have been Kelly who was the bad girl of FLOM1.
    Yeah, Kelly was the bad girl.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Spoilers (highlight to see):

Click to see Spoiler:
    In US Weekly PJ said she was always in it for money. She goes on to say that her and Preston have so much in common and sees a lot more potential for them in the future. Someone would only say that if he picked her and she picked Preston. Rachel says that PJ will make a great wife, but in terms of sexual chemistry Preston and her had a better connection. Would someone that is still together say had chemistry? I don't think so. So therefore I am going with what I said all along, Preston will pick PJ, PJ will take Preston, and Rachel will get her own show.

I am leaning towards Preston picking Rachel and she'll split with the money and the funny part will be that she has $1.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast