+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Preston Pick? And Will They Pick Love Or Money?

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    And dear lord don't let Rachel get her own show.
    AMEN , to that. I really couldn't ever watch the show again.

I agree with funnygirl422. I doubt they would call a girl who's getting her own show with a chance to meet the "one" 'the girl that'll do anything to get the guy' and 'the bad girl'.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle
    It doesn't matter who Preston pick, IMO. Both Rachel and PJ will choose money over Preston.
    As well they should. Let's face it, Preston isn't much of a prize! I'd rather have the money even if it turned out to be $1.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Preston picks PJ. PJ picks the money. NBC picks Rachel for FLOM2. We pick another channel.
    (Never, ever, thought I would miss Rob Campos. Ugh!)

FORT Fogey
    I think they made out $1 and 1 mil checks for each girl and asigned the amounts according to how things unfolded. They want to set it up that the woman Preston chooses has the million dollar check so they can ask her if she wants to give it up for the chance at 2 million. Both would definately take the money and production knows that. There is absolutely no love connection with anyone. Preston will choose PJ because he is going for the money, too, and he thinks PJ is his best shot. Very clever of her not to turn in her $50,000 check for a chance at more. The odds were huge she would have upped her sum.

No way do they want Rachel for a show of her own. She has been edited to be the "bad" girl. Very easy to do, she has given them more material than there is airtime, I will add.

I expect to see PJ holding a million dollar check at the end and having a chat with the host about returning for a shot at doubling her money. That is the format already established.

FORT Fanatic
    I don't like the fact that they haven't shown the viewers who has $1 and who has $1million. It reeks of the producers manipulating the ending. It just seems alllll toooo convenient & coincidental that the two remaining checks are for $1 and $1million.

If Preston chooses Rachel with the thought that she'll choose him over the money, after what he's heard from the other girls, he's definitely using the wrong head to think with.

I'm not sure it matters - neither PJ or Rachel are going to choose him over the $. This series has moved toooo quickly and has not provided enough opportunities for any relationships to be formed. Preston doesn't really appear to be 'into" either of these girls.

I'm out of town next Monday and won't be able to see the show and...it's not really a letdown at all

I'd like to know who the National Enquirer has predicted...!
    Weren't they right on the money for their prediction of who won The Bachelor?!

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    ...neither PJ or Rachel are going to choose him over the $....
    I'm all for romanance -- I've been happily married for 22 years, but I would NEVER choose a man I had known for what, 6 weeks (?), over $. There are just too many variables in choosing a person you've only just met, especially just met on a tv show! I'd have to be feeling some earth-shattering "connection" I think to take a chance like that.

I can't remember....did they bill Erin as the "bad" girl? I know with Chad it was love vs. Wade money.

Quote Originally Posted by cheddaz
    I can't remember....did they bill Erin as the "bad" girl? I know with Chad it was love vs. Wade money.
    Oh, no - Erin was sweet as pie. A very good girl. I'm starting to get girls mixed up, due to all the dating shows, but I think it may have been Kelly who was the bad girl of FLOM1.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast