+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    Maybe both Rachel and PJ have $1 checks. That would be funny since both of them are more likely to choose the check rather than Preston.
    they couldn't, one must be of each since andrea 's was for a million and Rebekah was for $1.00. right?

Quote Originally Posted by queeny
    they couldn't, one must be of each since andrea 's was for a million and Rebekah was for $1.00. right?
    You are correct. I'm in the west coast and didn't get to the elimination til now....oops. I still hopes he picks the girl with the $1 check.

oh shoot woman, I'm sorry. I just assumed that this is the spoiler thread that it was safe for me to write that.

Queeny, I am on the West Coast, and it is ok to write what you wrote. Other Boards I have been on the Spoiler section is often when Canadians see the shows a day early and write when they say the day before. That is why I come to Spoilers I want to know the outcome before I watch the show. No problem.

FORT Fan
    Tonight's show was ridiculous! They eliminated the entire lying element which kept everyone paranoid. The whole "mystery check" thing eliminates the fun of watching Rachel talk about the money while $1 flashes in the corner. Then, they eliminate 2 girls so that the finale is next week. Preston is going to find his true love after 3 or 4 dates? There is little chance either will take the man over the money. 50% chance at 1 million or Preston, who you've had 3 dates with? Doesn't seem like a hard choice. Andrea vs. Rachel in the final would have been hilarious, but I'll settle for the chance of Rachel getting the $1 ending. I guess this means that a FLOM 4 may be in the works to fill in the remaining weeks of summer.

Quote Originally Posted by queeny
    oh shoot woman, I'm sorry. I just assumed that this is the spoiler thread that it was safe for me to write that.
    Oh no queeny, not your fault at all. It was my fault for reading this spoiler thread and watching the show at the same time. Thank you for responding to my post earlier.

FLOM3 is giving Paradise Hotel a run for most poorly planned reality show. Shouldn't they have learned by now, just one or two absurd twists is enough to draw in us reality tv addicts. And what's up with eliminating two girls in the final 4 episode? They should've done that 2 shows ago when there were still girls we barely knew.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    "If Rachel is the girl for him, god help him"
    Loved that comment! Andrea could take some notes from Rebekkah on how to exit with dignity.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Watches2MuchTV
    JORDAN: The bad news is the women have decided to eliminate you Preston!!
    Well, the way Rebekah kept JUMPING on PJ - with a full leg wrap - not just once, but TWICE!!!! - I thought for sure the 'twist' was going to be that they chose each other, leaving Preston with Rachel & Andrea...!

Quote Originally Posted by norm
    Tonight's show was ridiculous! They eliminated the entire lying element which kept everyone paranoid. The whole "mystery check" thing eliminates the fun of watching Rachel talk about the money while $1 flashes in the corner. Then, they eliminate 2 girls so that the finale is next week. Preston is going to find his true love after 3 or 4 dates? There is little chance either will take the man over the money. 50% chance at 1 million or Preston, who you've had 3 dates with? Doesn't seem like a hard choice. Andrea vs. Rachel in the final would have been hilarious, but I'll settle for the chance of Rachel getting the $1 ending. I guess this means that a FLOM 4 may be in the works to fill in the remaining weeks of summer.
    I totally agree Norm...doesn't seem like a hard choice to make.

+ Reply to Thread