+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 6/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Is anybody else starting to get the feeling that the producers are making up the twists on this show as they go along basing them on who is left and what amount their cheques are?

Quote Originally Posted by Poptarticus
    I will give you rare, but hard to find? Well I would question you on this, but I am too sweet to do so.

(posted on behalf of all the wonderful gals tucked away here at the FORT)
    Unless John opens an adjunct dating site, or has a "singles only" social at FORTCON, you will all remain largely hard to find.
    Last edited by zeus; 07-04-2004 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy
    Is anybody else starting to get the feeling that the producers are making up the twists on this show as they go along basing them on who is left and what amount their cheques are?
    Yes, it's too convenient that the checks are invisible and able to be manipulated any way NBC wants. I really think that if Rachel wins, she's got the dollar...that would be the best impetus for doing FLOM4. That way, the public gets to see her face when she discovers that she ditched Prestone for a buck and she gets the opportunity to return (she's thinking solo) to lure a dozen guys into picking her over money. (But, if there are 2 women, Rachel is being played again)
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011