+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by haibane
    But I don't think she'll win. Unless something goes horribly wrong between Preston & Rachel next week, I think the last girl will be silly Rachel.
    I disagree. Too many negative things have been said about Rachel by more than one girl (including PJ). PJ slung the least mud (as far as we know) AND PJ has him feeling as if she were in it for love. With all the talk about Rachel being in it for money, I think he'll go with a safer bet.

you would think, but he has proven himself to be quite stupid so far

i had to laugh, pj said she's not about talking bad about the other girls, but when she had her overnight with preston, she then dishes out all the stuff about rachel hahaha

FORT Newbie

Putting out

I think the main reason Preston kept Rachel for the final show was that she was putting out the most. It might not have been too obvious, due to the conservative editing. I believe a lot of juicy, lipsmacking scenes between Rachel and Preston were not shown, as it would make it too easy to guess who Preston would pick to stay. If I was Preston, I would keep Rachel around too just to get some guaranteed action.

Welcome to the FORT Bashful 1!

I was disappointed to see Rebekah go. I think she was the one who would surely have chosen Preston over the money. Then again, I think Preston is a major dork, so I'm glad for her sake that she did leave. If only he had cut PJ as well, there would be no chance of him ending up with a nice person. At this point I can only hope he chooses the girl with $1, whoever she may be. And they better not reveal these cheque amounts, because at the opening of each show the voiceover says that the last girl standing will have to choose between Preston and the money without ever seeing the value of her cheque. I hate it when they lie to us.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Then again, I think Preston is a major dork, so I'm glad for her sake that she did leave.
    I absolutely agree; he's annoying and has no charisma whatsoever. He and Rachel can annoy each other for the rest of their lives the week after the show is over.
    Seriously, if there's any justice in this world, she will have a one dollar check.

Quote Originally Posted by Bashful_1
    I think the main reason Preston kept Rachel for the final show was that she was putting out the most. It might not have been too obvious, due to the conservative editing. I believe a lot of juicy, lipsmacking scenes between Rachel and Preston were not shown, as it would make it too easy to guess who Preston would pick to stay. If I was Preston, I would keep Rachel around too just to get some guaranteed action.
    aha. . . I knew there had to be a reason

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    I absolutely agree; he's annoying and has no charisma whatsoever. He and Rachel can annoy each other for the rest of their lives the week after the show is over.
    Seriously, if there's any justice in this world, she will have a one dollar check.
    I'm willing to bet that the one he picks has a million dollar check. They have to - it's reality tv, isn't it? There is no way the winner will be the one with the lonely ole buck. Kind of odd that the two he chose last night was one of each...

FORT Newbie
    :rolleyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Watches2MuchTV
    I wouldn't put it past producers to manage a check switching behind the curtains.
    I was thinking the SAME exact thing!!! After all, this reality has been controlled like a broadway show--

Quote Originally Posted by caroles218
    :rolleyes

I was thinking the SAME exact thing!!! After all, this reality has been controlled like a broadway show--
    No kidding. They didn't put their names on the checks did they? Wonder why :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by haibane
    Her motivations are way too transparent, unlike the other girls', so it's easy for others to read her and judge her.
    Maybe it's obvious to everyone EXCEPT Preston! He just doesn't see it!

+ Reply to Thread