+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NBC FLOM3 Website "Emotion Meter"

NBC FLOM3 Website "Emotion Meter"

On this page, NBC has a catalogue of symbols which provide "an easy way for you to keep track of all the heartache, joy and catfights!"

Then, on each girl's profile, these symbols appear--and supposedly change each week.

This week? Interestingly enough Rachel's profile included a "Love" symbol and not a "Money" one. Even though she SAID that at least once in the episode, I'm still a bit surprised.

Also, of course, she has the "Eye Roll" icon, as well of course along with the "bomb/fuse", the "bummer: no date", and the "gossiping" icon (When did she do that? Are they talking about her questioning of girls about the dates?)

Andrea is shown as either relatively a saint, or boring, in comparison. A drinkie-poo icon, an "eye roll", and a money bag.

Rebekah owns the least scandal icons. A drinkie is it and she's got the heart. PJ has the same as her, but with the gossip icon added.

I'm not sure if I agree with ALL of these, or if they are further spin, but it's interesting that they even HAVE an "eye roll" icon. It was probably invented just for Rachel.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    I'm not sure if I agree with ALL of these, or if they are further spin, but it's interesting that they even HAVE an "eye roll" icon. It was probably invented just for Rachel.
    Nah, there's one in every reality show I watch. An eye roller that is.

Being an eye roller myself, I can say in all honesty that it's not something I am aware of half the time. :rolleyes

:rolleyes I've been accused of being an eye roller too, and I also don't realize I'm doing it, I've gotten myself in trouble a couple of times. Ahhhh - Oh well

It was just interesting that she was being presented as an eye-roller, a bomb, and a gossip, and yet also (at least for the week) in it for "love", whereas Andrea got off with just being a drunk and an eye-roller, even though she had that nasty looking money bag there. Andrea was certainly enough of a bomb and a gossip at times.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    It was just interesting that she was being presented as an eye-roller, a bomb, and a gossip, and yet also (at least for the week) in it for "love", whereas Andrea got off with just being a drunk and an eye-roller, even though she had that nasty looking money bag there. Andrea was certainly enough of a bomb and a gossip at times.
    If you read this post without having read the rest of the thread, it's really bizzarre!!!! (And funny!)

+ Reply to Thread