+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6/28 Preview

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar

6/28 Preview

Next week the remaining girls are given a chance to swap their checks for a "mystery check". Of these mystery checks, 2 are $1,000,000 and 2 are $1. The first one to get to choose is Rachel and she decides to swap hers.

Preston doesn't get to find out how much their check is if they decide to swap it.

All I know is we better still have at least one $1 girl when it's all said and done....preferrably Andrea.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Here's the official description from NBC:

FOR LOVE OR MONEY
    Episode #305
    06-28-2004 9:00PM

Last summer's top-rated reality series': "For Love or Money," returns with a 3rd edition, sure to keep viewers on the edge of their seats. As before, 16 women are competing for the affections of one bachelor, and the possibility of winning a huge cash prize. Jordan Murphy ("Boston Public") returns as host of the 6-hour series, revealing each new twist to the unsuspecting competitors.

Tonight, the four remaining girls are offered the opportunity to trade their checks for mystery checks. All four girls make the switch. Preston, learns what has happened and now all of the secrets are out in the open, no one has the advantage. The fantasy dates begin with two woman accompanying Preston on each. The first pair of girls and Preston head to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico where Preston learns he must send one girl home early. Preston then takes the other two women to Tahoe and again, one woman is sent home early. Once back at the mansion it's the most difficult elimination yet. After Preston makes his elimination, he is caught off guard when he learns he must eliminate one more woman.

"For Love or Money" is a production of Nash Entertainment & 3 Ball Productions. Bruce Nash (NBC's "Meet My Folks," "Mr. Personality") is the executive producer, along with J.D. Roth ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach"), Todd Nelson ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach") and John Foy ("The Martin Short Show").

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I can't believe Andrea swapped $250,000 for a 50% chance on getting a million. What a dumb.... errr dummy.

So 3 eliminations next week? Next week is the finale? What??
    One girl in Cabo
    One girl in Tahoe
    and one girl back at the mansion?

Is this gonna be a 2 hour show?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    So 3 eliminations next week? Next week is the finale? What??
    One girl in Cabo
    One girl in Tahoe
    and one girl back at the mansion?

Is this gonna be a 2 hour show?
    I took it to mean one Cabo girl and one Tahoe girl are sent to the mansion early, not their individual homes. But it does sound as if two girls are eliminated at the end of the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I took it to mean one Cabo girl and one Tahoe girl are sent to the mansion early, not their individual homes. But it does sound as if two girls are eliminated at the end of the episode.
    I got the same impression. I do not believe that they are eliminated
    Love like you never been hurt
    Work like you dont need the money
    Dance like no ones watching

Yeah, 2 girls are eliminated at the end of the episode. At the top of NBC's FLOM website:
    NEXT WEEK
    Part one of the FLOM finale!
    Two out of the final four are eliminated!

Wow! This has got to be a record for the shortest show yet! (Okay, other than that horrible Littlest Groom...)

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    Yeah, 2 girls are eliminated at the end of the episode. At the top of NBC's FLOM website:
    NEXT WEEK
    Part one of the FLOM finale!
    Two out of the final four are eliminated!

Wow that was fast! Poor Preston, so many women, so little time.

+ Reply to Thread