+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6/21 recap: The Price of Love

FORT Newbie
    Wayner, you are the reason I started following FORT. I had missed an episode of Apprentice and found your recap with Omarosa and the plaster chip. Great job on an incredibly lame episode. Recaps rule!

Waynerboy, you're the man!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    “Andrea keeps giving me these flirty signals of how she wants to kiss me.” Yes, subtle signals such as when she said “I’d like to kiss you.”

Great job, Wayner.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I resisted the temptation to title this recap “Four Beddings and a Funeral.”
    Wayner,
    I laughed throughout your entire recap. The above was just my favorite line.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    When he comments on ‘Dre (his nickname, not mine) showing her stomach, she tells him that it’s in honor of him. Okay, I’ve heard of a lot of honors: wearing the number of a fallen team mate on your arm, lowering the flag to half-mast to honor a deceased head of state, even Tying a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree to honor men at war. But showing your abs to honor a guy? Is this some new craze that just hasn’t hit my small Colorado town yet?
    This is hilarious! I laughed outloud through the whole recap. I wish the actual show was that entertaining.

SOMEONE PLEASE COME OUT WITH A REALITY SHOW THIS SUMMER THAT DOESN'T BORE ME!

I shaved my legs just to read this Wayner. It was well worth it. Great, fantastic, witty, hilarious job!

I think people should meet and fall in love the old-fashioned way our parents did; at a bar, just before last call.
    Whaaa? *ticks off list of ex-boyfriends met in bars, blushes*

And no matter how hard I try, I can't erase the certainty that the moments leading up to my conception involved confetti, party favors, and a bottle of Cold Duck.

(dramatic pause in which I will avoid the temptation to use the obvious double entendre regarding the word “have”, because I have standards)

Yes, subtle signals such as when she said “I’d like to kiss you.” And when she said this, they kissed. Gentlemen, just think of all the times a woman said she wanted to kiss you, and you completely missed her signals. Of Preston I can only suggest you watch and learn, because we are in the presence of a master, my friends. Ladies, look out; we’ve cracked the code.

Hopefully I’m not the only one that appreciated the irony that if Andrea’s theory is correct, negativity is positively charged.

But then, most of us didn’t attend the "Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can’t Read Good" either.
    I finally just had to stop quoting because it was all so funny.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Premium Member
    Apparently the producers are concerned that murder threats aren’t enough to keep the show’s tension high, so they have Moviephone man tell us “Now that the dates are over, jealousy and doubt fill the air.”

great job as usual.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you can’t make it on your own

YEs thanks so much for the recap! last night as some friends and i were watching it with prolly 20 mins left b/c it was the commercial break before they did the whole ring drop thing the power went off all over my town and some surrounding towns for over an hour. so needless to say i didnt get to see the end of it! so thanks !! and i dunno i kinda like pj and rebekah.. andrea is really sneaky but good to have around against rachel who i really dont like... her facial expressions are rather nausiating to me i think she has to roll her eyes or something after everything. and notice she changed her outfit before every possible date .. which led her to standing on the step the whole time... maybe she shouldnt have tried to hard?!
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

FORT Newbie
    oh my gosh Wayne - you deserve a spot on Last Comic Standing 3

But let me point out that she’ll only win a dollar; it’ll just be plain gum like Wrigley’s Spearmint or something, not any of that high-tech stuff with the fancy flavor crystals or anything.

For example, you’ll notice that I resisted the temptation to title this recap “Four Beddings and a Funeral.”

Rachael gives us some signals that her feelings are getting involved and she isn’t having fun any more. “My feelings got involved and I’m not having fun anymore.” Once you know the code, it’s just so simple to understand.

It would seem that things have gone wrong in Rachael’s eyes – and by that I mean in how she is approaching the situation, not that her eyes look crazy (which they do.)
    Wayner, that was fabulous from start to finish.

Excellent
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast